๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Harry

RCA is just the strangest label They are having some great success with The 20/20 Experience and The Truth About Love eras ... but then they approve disastrous marketing decisions for albums like Warrior and Lotus... how??

ย 

I wonder which way it will swing for Britney since her next album is with RCA.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

RCA is just the strangest label They are having some great success with The 20/20 Experience and The Truth About Love eras ... but then they approve disastrous marketing decisions for albums like Warrior and Lotus... how??

ย 

ย 

I wouldn't be surprised if them choosing True Love as her next single would mess up the era. They should have chosen Slut Like You. True Love is a cute little summer song, but Slut Like You is a much better song for the summer.

ย 

WHAT. NO NO NO NO NO NO Where did you read that? Please no Britney with RCA album.

ย 

I wouldn't be surprised if them choosing True Love as her next single would mess up the era. They should have chosen Slut Like You. True Love is a cute little summer song, but Slut Like You is a much better song for the summer.

ย 

I agree

Harry

ย 

Can't say I know the songs that well to have an opinion on the matter but upon hearing JGMAR I would never have called it as the huge hit it turned out to be, so who knows. Even if True Love did flop this era has still been a big success for her.

Americano

I was about to say.. it doesnt really matter if P!nk flops at this point. The era was a success.

Harry

WHAT. NO NO NO NO NO NO Where did you read that? Please no Britney with RCA album.

ย 

Back in 2011 Jive, Arista and J-Records all shut down and the artists moved to RCA. Same reason Justin is with them now too.

Back in 2011 Jive, Arista and J-Records all shut down and the artists moved to RCA. Same reason Justin is with them now too.

Omg i never heard about this

Mariano

I like Treasure so much !!! It deserves number 1 more than WIWYD so I hope It top the hot 100 !
And True Love is mega cute so I hope It reaches top 10 ... P!nk deserves It and then they can release Slut Like You but I've no Idea how will sound the radio edit :Xย 
ARTPOP 2013

True Love is JGMAR's sister, so I don't see why they'd choose another song instead

as much as I prefer SLYย  :redface:

Dangerous Man

I like Treasure so much !!! It deserves number 1 more than WIWYD so I hope It top the hot 100 !

ย 

Another Treasure stan. :legend:

ย 

Keep coming, please... :legend:

btw what's the 'D' in WIWYD? Daddy?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mariano

Another Treasure stan. :legend:

ย 

Keep coming, please... :legend:

btw what's the 'D' in WIWYD? Daddy?

Discount :hehe:ย  But I likeย  "When I was your Daddy"ย  It's so dirty :cryga:

Fizzy

I'm not really sure, but most likely because stuff rises so much faster in the UK and in the US. If they release it late in the UK, then both charts will be ready for extra promotion at about the same time.

But Heart Attack is set to be top 5 in UK whereas Selena was till 7 with Naturally! LYLALS reached 51! :( lets see! Thank u! :kisses:

Hmmmm....

Maybe it's the label's decision. If the artist isn't big on that market, they might release his song late on that market. :ray:

Thank you for replying! :) :kisses:

โ€œThe scars on my mind are on Replayโ€

Dangerous Man

Discount :hehe:ย  But I likeย  "When I was your Daddy"ย  It's so dirty :cryga:

ย 

:hor:

But Heart Attack is set to be top 5 in UK whereas Selena was till 7 with Naturally! LYLALS reached 51! :( lets see! Thank u! :kisses:

Thank you for replying! :) :kisses:

ย 

no problem. :hug:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pure Adrenaline

Ke$ha coming for that number one :derpga: her label is a mess!

Next on theย line is Necki, maybe she'll do one with Britney.....RCA is so stupid way they bother make a bunch of remixes with some flop artists that no one has heard about it while they could easily made Britney to sing in the song everyone knows how Scram & **** turned out.ย  :ray:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hmmmm....

ย 

Maybe it's the label's decision. If the artist isn't big on that market, they might release his song late on that market. :ray:

maybe that's the reason Lovegame was never single in the UK, they waited too long and by the time they had to release LG it was time for Paparazzi to slayย  :cryga:

ย 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived