Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Do it for me too, I’m an Aussie monster :v: :pawsup: :kiss:

is there an AUS version of this website?

We're far from the Shallow now

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

is there an AUS version of this website?

I wish i knew babe. I’m hopeless with technology, sorry I can’t help :messga:

Edit: I’ll get one of my younger brothers or sister to help.

messybottom

Is there anyway we can get the big twitter accounts to help promote this? The more positive rate the music surveys for SL the better! @Admin & @romonster :hug:

derpmonster

I would suggest giving honest opinions about other songs so we don't raise eyebrows. If they all but stupid love get bad ratings, they might suspect something is wrong

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, messybottom said:

Is there anyway we can get the big twitter accounts to help promote this? The more positive rate the music surveys for SL the better! @Admin & @romonster :hug:

Honestly no because that would mean Twitter stans including Gaga haters will get on it

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lazz Monster
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I would suggest giving honest opinions about other songs so we don't raise eyebrows. If they all but stupid love get bad ratings, they might suspect something is wrong

9 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

5. When these songs come on (The Box, Roxanne, Don't Start Now, Hearless, Blinding Lights, Intentions, hot girl bummer, Memories, everything i wanted)

Are you familiar with this song? YES

DISLIKE IT A LOT

Are you tired of hearing this song? YES

6. For other songs, mix up your responses, so so, like it some, dislike it some... so it doesn't look like it's spam.

at least for the biggest radio hits, we should give only bad reviews

messybottom
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Honestly no because that would mean Twitter stans including Gaga haters will get on it

Never mind. You made a great point. Lol we don’t need them spamming dislike on the song 

Lazz Monster
On 3/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, Lazz Monster said:

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

1. Create an account on https://testallmedia.com/mobile/ratethemusic (if you're from outside the US, you'll need a US address, just look a random one up on Google).

2. Pick Top 40 as you're favorite kind of music.

3. Do the Top 40 survey.

4. When Stupid Love comes on, mark:

LIKE IT A LOT

Are you tired of hearing this song? NO

5. When these songs come on (The Box, Roxanne, Don't Start Now, Hearless, Blinding Lights, Intentions, hot girl bummer, Memories, everything i wanted)

DISLIKE IT A LOT

Are you tired of hearing this song? YES

6. For other songs, mix up your responses, so so, like it some, dislike it some... so it doesn't look like it's spam.

7. After that, go to your picture, click on RADIO HABITS, and change it to HOT AC.

8. Do the HOT AC survey.

9. Repeat steps 4-6

That's it, let's help Gaga have her first radio hit since DWUW! :pawsup:

tagging everyone who reacted and/or commented to tell you a new survey is available! Repeat all the steps (no need to create another acc tho, use the same one :enigma:)

@Brie Candy @Mich @Ally Campana @EDP @LGs LM @brownie @Killa @Genuine Guy 09 @codymonster @Quartz @pachinko @Azor Ahai @ArtGagaPop @Lord Temptation @trevorrobertlee @CaliLilMonster @messybottom @derpmonster @PatrickMonster @Animal Claws @Flu Symptom @KinneyUnderYou @Rio @melon @CherryPie @Drin Lon @Matteo Remondi @Defmix100 @Gypsy Life

Archived