💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VOTE: Stupid Love on Dutch Radio (Closed)

Davian

Featured Posts

So I went to listen to the radio fragment, and noticed how the song sounded a bit more high-pitched than the original. The song only lasted for 3:07 minutes on 538, whereas the song is 3:13 in reality. They sped it up by a few seconds, I have no clue why. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland
Just now, Luc said:

So I went to listen to the radio fragment, and noticed how the song sounded a bit more high-pitched than the original. The song only lasted for 3:07 minutes on 538, whereas the song is 3:13 in reality. They sped it up by a few seconds, I have no clue why. 

Most radio stations do that so they can play more songs within a hour if  I remember correctly

I still hace trust in Dutch radio stations. So far I heard the DJ at 538 say Gaga was back to being weird again (in a negative way),  a Qmusic DJ shaded it because he thinks it sounds like something from 2011 and the DJ's at 3FM said the song didn't make much buzz world wide (they did like the song tho). Only Frank van der Lende liked it and wanted her booked for Pinkpop festival. 

Before there was love, there was silence

DutchHooker

CHARTERS:

https://www.538.nl/maak-t-of-kraak-t

Go here and vote “KRAAK/KRAKEN” (No spin) for Say So by Doja Cat

Yesterday, you had to vote MAAK/MAKEN (spin) for stupid love. Now we have to ruin the competition.

Its a massive Dutch station.

They’ll play Doja more otherwise.

edit: 

she’s currently winning from SL

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived