đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does SL compare to PI

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

Wasn't here when PI was launched and wasn't really paying attention to the overall reception to it. How does the overall reception towards SL compare to the one for PI? Is it more positive or not?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

GP reception is definitely much better for SL. Even fans seem to like it more.

Personally, I like Perfect Illusion more because it's got a lot of lyrical and musical depth but SL is fun too. :music:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FfFfFfFF

It's more positive from people and the song is so far doing far better commercially. Deservingly since it's the better song.

homomo

Definitely a lot more positive, reception, sales, streaming and radio wise.

SHALLOW
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

It's more positive from people and the song is so far doing far better commercially. Deservingly since it's the better song.

Idk about SL being the better song :huntyga:

AMENiCURE

Stupid Love is getting much more recognition and doing better commercially. Perfect Illusion will end up being the one which debuted with more points but that’s because of release in different commercial time. Stupid Love is being more hyped by GP comparatively as well.

People here on this site acted like Gaga fed them with dog poop :neyde:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Idk about SL being the better song :huntyga:

Now you know. :billie:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Now you know. :billie:

PI has way better lyrics even tho it’s more repetitive and the structure of the song is way more interesting, plus it has that rush of adrenaline and the MV is like SL but better executed :huntyga:

Sorcerer

Perfect Illusion was very frontloaded, never took off commercially, and it polarized fans everywhere. The GP wasn't replaying it after a single listen because many thought it was abrasive.

DannyBrown

While PI is obviously a better song, it was dead on arrival. It didn't survive the rolling effect, it just DIED. RIP bro but yall should NOT speak ill of the dead

darkchylde

the recepion has been more positive for SL because everyone wanted a pop song and she delivered. i'd say (i love both) that PI is the better song & video though

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

PI has way better lyrics even tho it’s more repetitive and the structure of the song is way more interesting, plus it has that rush of adrenaline and the MV is like SL but better executed :huntyga:

Lyrics are useless if they don't create an enjoyable melody. SL and Stupid Love are actually more of the  same lyrically.

PI structure has 3 verses, 3 choruses and a bridge exactly like Stupid Love.

Stupid Love MV (which is distinct from the song so Idk why you are bringing it up) is way more captivating, engaging and developed than PI.

Archived