💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Silver Tribe in new SL promo billboards

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, weed said:

ok inb4 the spiritial ones live in caves in those crystals  formations in the video :cryga: can't waittttt

But they'd wake them up with all the music and dance:ohwell::selena:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
magicalgaga
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The symbols remind me of Sailor Moon. :giveup:

YES! YES YES! The anime inspiration is very clear to me. The mahou shoujo aspect is so strong – at least to me, who has been obsessed with that kind of anime for just as long as I've been obsessed with Gaga :bradley: I just can't hold myself when it really seems like two of my absolute FAVOURITE things in this world, Gaga and anime, are at least somehow connected! :giveup:

i was born this way, baby

Why would they have this in a SL promo billboard if it’s about another song?  I bet a remix of SL and part 2 video on Monday showing the claws outfit and love trap.

Phaye Monster

If different colour tribes is a reoccurring thing this era I’ll be so happy. I’m living for this. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Reality
1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Okay as a huge comic nerd I genuinely appreciate this comparison lmao.

I'm literally LIVING for the thought of having a green lantern type aesthetic! 

I mean, the thought of each tribe having individualized powers is just SUCH A CONCEPT! God, I really hope that's what she's building to :bradley:

🃏🖤👹

Felixorfelicia
5 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Why would they have this in a SL promo billboard if it’s about another song?  I bet a remix of SL and part 2 video on Monday showing the claws outfit and love trap.

I hope we’re gonna get to see the love trap somewhere else than the single cover 

imagine her performing at ellen or sumn standing in a giant bear trap..some WeirdGa sh*t right there 

Tease it to Jesus

radioactive

the black song is frankenstein bookmark me :queenga:

also wasn’t there a game once on this site that used the exact alleged concept of this era by splitting everyone into groups of different gaga songs and each song lived in it’s own area in the gaga world and they had their own powers?? like?? :cryga:

pedrohemg
18 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

YES! I'm shocked no one's talking about that.. It's like so random and it just appeared and that sound.. I feel like this video is just something fun and that there's something big coming after it.. idk

Yeah, definetely there's something big coming. Gaga tweeted "earth is canceled" before the release and then she used the hashtag #Chromatica. I think it refers to a place, but let's be honest, the SL video doesn't provide enough elements of that unknowm place. It's just a desert with some big and different stones. It must be something more. Let's wait and see.

Hallucinade
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't notice this before—and from what I've seen, no one else has picked up on it either—but these tribes remind me so much of the lantern corps in DC Comics :giveup:

EDIT - OH MY GOD, AND IN THE VIDEO SHE HAS POWERS! WHAT IF THE PINK TRIBE HAS TELEKINESIS AND EVERY OTHER TRIBE HAS A DIFFERENT SET OF POWERS?! 

THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!

fe4ae4d6b21204fc49eaf403d1c82373.png

I was thinking about pokémon:huntyga: pink is psychic type 

Has anyone thought that gaga might take colors and symbols from the "Chromatica" era and release a Haus Labs pallet that matches it?

Regina George
14 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

But they'd wake them up with all the music and dance:ohwell::selena:

Spirituals be like:

8 minutes ago, radioactive said:

the black song is frankenstein bookmark me :queenga:

also wasn’t there a game once on this site that used the exact alleged concept of this era by splitting everyone into groups of different gaga songs and each song lived in it’s own area in the gaga world and they had their own powers?? like?? :cryga:

I thought that!

Justice for Frankensteined! 

Inb4, the Spirituals song is Babylon... 

Archived