Super star?

Spoiler

3e067c9449ee8821de28e0490f9475cf.jpg

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Didn't you guys find intriguing that Chromatica at the end of SL video? Not the word itself, but the way it was presented. Could Chromatica be actually a game that will be released with the album?

I think having been obsessed with video games, it's just an aesthetic.   This album is all about fighting for love and what you believe in / different colors / walks of life / types of songs, coming together for a greater purpose.  This video game thing is just a cool vehicle for the idea

Antichrist
9 minutes ago, Knife said:

Uh...this concept better be over after SL, sweetie. :saladga:

If she wants to explore this further, plz just release a director's cut with additional scenes added. Maybe she can even use the string arrangement she composed for longer than 10 seconds. :interestinga:

i just hope the concept is something else than dancing for 3 minutes, cuz... that's not a concept :emma:

4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don't think it's going anywhere... :billie: I think every single video will be linked to Chromatica (the planet that is)

You know what..

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Spoiler

And you guys are eating this up. I hope the next MV is filmed on an iPod nano by one of Gaga's dogs.

It's what you all deserve.

200.gif

Regina George

OMG I love how mysterious everything about this is.. All the theories! Truly feels like BTW era..

Someone check her lipstick! Maybe the truth is there! 

lady-gaga-stupid-love-premiere.jpg.f0780

Regina George
Just now, Knife said:

You know what..

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Reveal hidden contents

And you guys are eating this up. I hope the next MV is filmed on an iPod nano by one of Gaga's dogs.

It's what you all deserve.

200.gif

:billie:

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

This one will be about the Spiritual ones.

wooaoaoaoh I actually think this is true! Silver is definitely "elevated" with it's metallic, and the Spiritual Ones weren't in SL

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i just hope the concept is something else than dancing for 3 minutes, cuz... that's not a concept :emma:

It's a pop video, not a novel 😊 it's supposed to be lighthearted and fun, but the concept is still there. 

A Star is Born ⭐

I'm going to sleep right now and I hope when I wake up in 5hrs there will be a new post/tease straight from Gaga.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't notice this before—and from what I've seen, no one else has picked up on it—but these tribes remind me so much of the lantern corps in DC Comics :giveup:

EDIT - OH MY GOD, AND IN THE VIDEO SHE HAS POWERS! WHAT IF THE PINK TRIBE HAS TELEKINESIS AND EVERY OTHER TRIBE HAS A DIFFERENT SET OF POWERS?! 

THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!

fe4ae4d6b21204fc49eaf403d1c82373.png

Woah, as a huge comics nerd I genuinely appreciate this comparison. I'm honestly disappointed that I didn't realize this sooner lmao.

ok inb4 the spiritial ones live in caves in those crystals  formations in the video :cryga: can't waittttt

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, weed said:

the Spiritual Ones weren't in SL

This. That's why we didn't see their symbol.

Archived