💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Silver Tribe in new SL promo billboards

Rifek

Featured Posts

Skabi

i strongly believe that the first video set the tone and the theme of the new era, her best is yet to come

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
3 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

the next videos should not be so many colors, it should be a bit more subtle, classier, modern, and sparkling and less cheesy, campy...something like the first Haus Lab commercial, very colorful but still classy  and glamorous. you know, people love that, some of my friends are not into the Stupid Love video, they said it was too vibrant, childish and cartoonish. They like something more mature, like her old videos.

That’s the point. This era is supposed to be fun and colorful (Chromatica)... she’s had 3 classy eras in a row, I think she can change. Also, if they like her old videos, they should watch those and not try to tell Gaga what she “should” do. She doesn’t need to do the same thing every era to please people... lol

not Chromatica
4 hours ago, Sanju said:

Its interesting how she chose to interject herself into one of the "tribes". Im so interested in the entire chromatica universe. Like is pink tribe the peacekeepers? Who are the silver tribes and why were they not in SL, IS THERE A GOLD? :bradley:

Pokemon teas! First we'll get the basic colors, then Silver and Gold, then SoulSilver and HeartGold and so on...

Alegagaloo

I think the new tribe might be white not silver, because in the image the blue one looks purple :enigma:

SHALLOW
24 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

i strongly believe that the first video set the tone and the theme of the new era, her best is yet to come

I just think she released the most commercial song on the album and hopefully the other singles are going to  be way different :huntyga:

MelbHawker

I actually think these symbolise nothing that deep / are nothing intricate. I don't think they'll amount to anything that big. :toofunny:

Mr Mirko

I want ornage and purple tribes to show up. Who knows what else is on the way. I cant wait to hear new songs. 

I am so excited for the tour !!

Mr Mirko
24 minutes ago, Alegagaloo said:

I think the new tribe might be white not silver, because in the image the blue one looks purple :enigma:

Yaaas right ? All we need is purple and orange ! 

Mr Mirko
10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

full.jpg

I bet we get to see this in action very soon. I was so excited for the claw in the music video but it was no where to be found!

Is she in the red tribe on that pic ?

Luna Lovegood

Blue tribe the superior ones period!

luna’s advocate

LadyInsecto

Now I see it's actually blue, not black. I was wearing blue light-blocking glasses yesterday lol

NewUsername

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that she's being cryptic again and that we get easter eggs? :giveup: It's exactly what we want :giveup:

Illuminati
3 hours ago, Mr Mirko said:

Is she in the red tribe on that pic ?

The symbol on her head is the "Chromatica" symbol, not one of the tribes, so it could also be the alb*m ph*toshoot

pachinko
17 hours ago, weed said:

ugh god this whole album is going to be so cohesive i'm not ready

Literally.  :cryga:

pachinko
1 hour ago, LadyInsecto said:

Now I see it's actually blue, not black. I was wearing blue light-blocking glasses yesterday lol

But the title says Silver :air:

Archived