news

Silver Tribe in new SL promo billboards

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

god lord i love these memes but i want to know why the yellow tribe is connected with technology. is it because they seem to be more star wars themed and futuristic??

she/her

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Cookies said:

god lord i love these memes but i want to know why the yellow tribe is connected with technology. is it because they seem to be more star wars themed and futuristic??

She doesn't need a reason.

Sanju

Its interesting how she chose to interject herself into one of the "tribes". Im so interested in the entire chromatica universe. Like is pink tribe the peacekeepers? Who are the silver tribes and why were they not in SL, IS THERE A GOLD? :bradley:

ChicaSkas

I need all the wheatpaste posters in my life. All of them. All right now 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dexxx

Who would have thought this would turn into an iconic thread :bradley: :toofunny:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

BabylonHooker

the next videos should not be so many colors, it should be a bit more subtle, classier, modern, and sparkling and less cheesy, campy...something like the first Haus Lab commercial, very colorful but still classy  and glamorous. you know, people love that, some of my friends are not into the Stupid Love video, they said it was too vibrant, childish and cartoonish. They like something more mature, like her old videos.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

S0436

Surely the metal outfit with claws from her IG post would not just be wasted on a promo pic?  I wonder what they have up their sleeves.  Would Mr.S have spilled if it was a new song by now?

Someone probrably mentioned this already...  Maybe the image of Gaga inside the bear trap from the fist SL poster gonna appear in one of her next videos: I think she's gonna sacrifices herself for Love.

2 hours ago, Sanju said:

Its interesting how she chose to interject herself into one of the "tribes". Im so interested in the entire chromatica universe. Like is pink tribe the peacekeepers? Who are the silver tribes and why were they not in SL, IS THERE A GOLD? :bradley:

they were busy praying and sleeping for peace :stalkga:

That's Gossip

matteonster

This is gonna be so exciting! :udidnt: Although I think it’s rather white.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Justo

I'm so invested in all of this. Can't wait to figure out more about this album as a whole.

I know we're in for a treat. :tony:

Archived