Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Silver Tribe in new SL promo billboards

Rifek

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

This is my favorite thread ever :sharon: the way I've been clacking for minutes :ladyhaha:

Also, loving the poor Green sisters :ohno: I think I might be part of them tribe :kara:

PG.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

loving the poor Green sisters :ohno: I think I might be part of them tribe :kara:

:billie:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

:billie:

So is Billie part of the Green tribe too? We keep winning, the Blue tribe wishes :billie:

PG.

Regina George
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

So is Billie part of the Green tribe too? We keep winning, the Blue tribe wishes :billie:

She def is! :billie:

Why does Gaga daily or American fans effectively help in the performance of the gaga on the charts and only know how to complain instead of really helping the performance of the song? Fans around the world change IP to buy through the US, have stream parties with VPN, while the Americans themselves do not mass stream or make effective purchases, since buying the single is worth the most points.

Gaga daily has a giant platform and does not use it for the benefit of the gaga, even when its readers ask for something more effective, in the case of buying the single or streaming parties throughout the week.

The challenge in tiktok may be good but making a viral happen is not easy, if it happens, great! but the most effective way that should not be overlooked is the single and stream purchases. You didn't even tweet the purchase link on different platforms or on her official website.

The ASIB era was a critical success especially on the charts, no one dared to say it was a failure. When an era is not going well on the charts, they begin to question whether the artist is really efficient or disposable.

PlastiscGuy
26 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

just when y'all thought this thread ran out of twists :billie:

You ain't seen nothing yet :ohwell:

PG.

fede ARTPOP

I need a mature/dark/melancholic song asap. :bradley:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

LG2008
2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Lol... I know who is he but we are not saying his name here :ohwell:

Hades
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

If Gaga somehow turns her entire fandom into a Mystic vs. Valor vs. Instinct thing, I am here for it. 

I am between pink and black myself. Pink cause aesthetics. 

Black because necromancy is my jam. 

Then choose the winning side.:vegas: Black don't crack.

source.gif

Regina George

Green tribe seeing how everyone hates them:

Braianns

Hi, guys! Just to let you know, that I saw the ad at Time Square (it’s actually a large one on Broadway and 42nd), and ALL the symbols are shown at a given time. It’s not just the pink one plus another one, but rather all the different colors that appear on the video (as far as I recall, there were 5 or 6 different symbols appearing altogether). I will try to take a picture tomorrow!

TimisaMonster

I honestly hope it's the "spirtuals" and Babylon tribe comes in with a BOP...

Monday cant come sooner 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived