💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Zach Campbell SL Reaction

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Kenny in the other room had me laughing :laughga:

THIS IS THE ENERGY I WAS HOPING TO SEE!! We need Gaga on his channel!! No YouTuber gets her like Zach does.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
magicalgaga

When he was about to cry at the end of the video, I FELT THAT BIG TIME :messga: What an energetic review! This is made me even more excited about the era I AM READY BITCH :firega:

i was born this way, baby

6 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

“Born this way was like: I need a family member. Stupid Love: You Do? Are you sure?? Well here I am!” 

I SCREAMEDT watching arrested development GIF

“Am I the only one who’s getting hints of David Bowie”

No Zach you’re NOT. but you’re the few ones who actually has enough taste and culture to spot it.

Why you crying A Jay Jayla?

I was catching a bit more Whitney than Bowie and when I tell you I stan Bowie's music...

I mean, I could see where that might be heard, but I think it was honestly just Gaga tapping into a lot of the melodic structures of late 80s music. Thankfully, I don't hear a great deal of Madonna, though obviously some aura is inevitable when you're going 80s. But primarily it felt like somewhere in the realm of Whitney and Cyndi Lauper to me.

BlingNotTheMusic

I LOVE HOW EXTRA HE IS :ladyhaha:

This just makes me ♥️ SL even more ☺️

TheSlash

I remember watching him for the first time when he reacted to Brooklyn Nights and instead of "Tired A$$ army" I understood "Tight a$$ army" and I was like

side eye wtf GIF

"What kind of hardcore gay is he?" :selena: 

But I love his reactions. You can clearly tell he's a big Gaga stan and it feels honest :heart:  ( and makes me laugh :ladyhaha: )

Ew, David!

skedaddleBItCh

"It's a BOP":bradley:

Also, is that an Enigma pass?:giveup:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

gagaxsebert
2 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

"It's a BOP":bradley:

Also, is that an Enigma pass?:giveup:

Yup he got flown out to the show but either Gaga’s team or Park MGM a couple months ago 

Used to be HighRoad

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I remember watching him for the first time when he reacted to Brooklyn Nights and instead of "Tired A$$ army" I understood "Tight a$$ army" and I was like

side eye wtf GIF

"What kind of hardcore gay is he?" :selena: 

But I love his reactions. You can clearly tell he's a big Gaga stan and it feels honest :heart:  ( and makes me laugh :ladyhaha: )

Nnnnnnnn I- we- wow-  :air:

End Racism Now

33 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Who could forget the most iconic reaction of all time

"Oh this bitch is flyin'" 

omg this too 

Pierre

I still remember his C2C reaction, hilarious, he did a costume change and appeared with a full gown, pearls and roses. I think it was on his old channel.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived