💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the 2nd single be better?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Miranda Priestly on your profile picture.

i stan your choices

YOU STAN TAYLOR

YOU STAN MIRANDA

YOU STAN STUPID LOVE SINGER

I STAN YOU

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Why thank you! - but I’m sorry to give you the news that I don’t stan Taylor - just picked a bad screen name based on my real name - when I joined I didn’t think would be posting :selena:

But I’ve never had a stan before! It feels...nice :hug:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

1. we had the song for a day, not "a while." unless you listened to the leak, of course.

2. the quality of the video is supposed to look like that. it is reminiscent of old 90s television, i.e. power rangers. 

3. you act like gaga didn't have creative authority over the song and video.

4. calling yourself optimistic after being extremely negative is laughable.

:bye:

xoxo

Diamond heart99
20 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I've probably been a LM since before you were even born.

Stop acting like I'm being negative without a reason. I have my reasons. We can't go from the awesomeness of Bad Romance, Born This Way, Judas to Iphone-shot music videos.

I want Gaga to have her creativity back.

Sarah Michelle Gellar Ugh GIF by moodman

TWICE on hatius

As someone who claimed to be a monster longer than us here, can you get over your meltdown. This is 200 times I saw your occasional tantrum, and I have been here less than 1 month. Gaga is never going to take the same direction you wanted. You are wasting your time, screaming into the void.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Diamond heart99
11 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Poker face > just dance

Judas > BTW

DWUW > Applause

MR > PI

4/5 times her second singles have been better. I love SL, but I’ve also been jamming to it for a month now with the rest of ya gays and I’m thirsty for what the rest of this era is gonna give us. Second single, etc.

Stoned to the bone yet?

KatieJudasGaga4
35 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Stop acting like I'm being negative without a reason. I have my reasons. We can't go from the awesomeness of Bad Romance, Born This Way, Judas to Iphone-shot music videos.

I'm gonna respond to this properly.

1) I'm 24 and became a fan of Gaga in 2008, so you're wrong.

2) You're just being negative. Period. You are literally spamming how much you hate Stupid Love. If Gaga never posted that iPhone shot hashtag, you probably would've never realized she used a phone to record the video. And why are you comparing videos from years ago to now. Times has changed and mostly all those videos you mentioned were directed by different people.

3) Gaga still has her creativity, you just don't like the things she puts out. :shrug:

You don't have to like the song or the video, but c'mon. You are clearly doing this for attention. This song was just released yesterday and you are already tired of it. Some monsters are never grateful.

And calling people delusional just because they have a different opinion than yours is so rude.

geusst1235
1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Ok Stupid Lovers, you had your time of celebration. We had this song for a while. Now time to talk about the 2nd single.

I think it will be better than Stupid Love. And the fact that it hasn't leaked yet will probably help it. I hope she releases a music video with it WITHOUT IPHONE BULLSHIT.

Please anyone who says the quality of the video was good is straight up delusional. It was very amateurish and it's not looking like this compromise is paying off on Apple Music. Gaga could've had those numbers anyway without Apple's help.

I expect her to do better on Spotify. But we'll see.

Iphone thing really limited Gaga's creativity. It's obvious. They had to keep the visual effects and the post-editing to a minimum because it was a shot with an iphone.

I REALLY REALLY hope that she'll have the freedom to do what she wants with the 2nd single.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I have a feeling that the 2nd single will be the highlight of the era. The Fame's strongest single was the second single. ARTPOP's best single was the second single (DWUW, though it was ruined by R.Kelly thing). Joanne's best single was Million Reasons.

No, the people who think the quality of the music video is good are not delusional in the slightest. Stop portraying your opinion as fact while trying to downplay or degrade everyone else's appreciation for the video. Also, pop music has a very difficult time gaining traction on Apple Music therefore the fact that Gaga is charting as the number 1 female artist is quite awesome all things considered.

I'm not sure how you got the impression that the iPhone deal somehow limited her creativity as there really isn't anything to truly suggest that imo. It can be a tad more difficult to work with, but they were clearly able to pull off decent CGI/editing anyways. You also have to factor in how many VFX artists were working on this, how much post production time they had, budget, did they "lock in" their VFX shots on set,etc. Either way, it was clearly meant to be fun and campy with some 80s/90s Sci-Fi flair.

You may dislike the direction in which her creativity has evolved and where it is taking her, but she is still unequivocally being very creative.

1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Whether or not you've been a fan longer doesn't matter, nor should it be used as a narrow-minded excuse to degrade someone else's viewpoint. It does not make you a better, or more important fan than anyone else. The issue some people have does not lie with your overall dislike for Stupid Love, but more so the fact that you're constantly popping up on other Stupid Love related threads sharing the exact same overtly negative statements that can come across as quite abrasive or inconsiderate. Posting the EXACT same negative drivel on multiple Stupid Love threads is simply redundant and shares nothing but negativity.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Gaga is being creative, she's just having fun while doing it. she wants people to dance and feel happy with this music. she wants it to be part of daily life

she/her

FameHookah
51 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Ok Stupid Lovers, you had your time of celebration. We had this song for a while. Now time to talk about the 2nd single.

I think it will be better than Stupid Love. And the fact that it hasn't leaked yet will probably help it. I hope she releases a music video with it WITHOUT IPHONE BULLSHIT.

Please anyone who says the quality of the video was good is straight up delusional. It was very amateurish and it's not looking like this compromise is paying off on Apple Music. Gaga could've had those numbers anyway without Apple's help.

I expect her to do better on Spotify. But we'll see.

Iphone thing really limited Gaga's creativity. It's obvious. They had to keep the visual effects and the post-editing to a minimum because it was a shot with an iphone.

I REALLY REALLY hope that she'll have the freedom to do what she wants with the 2nd single.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I have a feeling that the 2nd single will be the highlight of the era. The Fame's strongest single was the second single. ARTPOP's best single was the second single (DWUW, though it was ruined by R.Kelly thing). Joanne's best single was Million Reasons.

Apple requires you to do 2 videos usually.. so yeah.. i hope babylon doesnt get ruined like SL :(

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, chiuga said:

All videos before HD cameras were made must be sh1t to you then.

Lmao no, even Just Dance looks better than SL, you can not compare a profesional camera with a phone.

WTF is MDNA

I hope so. As someone who dislikes both the song and mv of SL I really am banking on enjoying the 2nd single and the album in general. That said we still should try to support SL as much as possible even if we dislike it so that the era may start on a good path! :tony:

Chickens in Malibu
10 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

2) You're just being negative. Period. You are literally spamming how much you hate Stupid Love. If Gaga never posted that iPhone shot hashtag, you probably would've never realized she used a phone to record the video. And why are you comparing videos from years ago to now. Times has changed and mostly all those videos you mentioned were directed by different people.

Look at how grainy people look here (min 3:20). Again I think the fact you guys are stans made you lose any sense of objectivity. Being objective doesn't mean you're less of a stan. There are bigger problems in the world. Gaga is worth 300M$. Imagine thinking that she'll be bothered by some constructive criticism on stan website. You guys are doing the most.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, dit said:

I hope so. As someone who dislikes both the song and mv of SL I really am banking on enjoying the 2nd single and the album in general. That said we still should try to support SL as much as possible even if we dislike it so that the era may start on a good path! :tony:

at least you want to help the era and song out

she/her

Archived