Stupid love reaches 30 million views in just one week

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HorusRa2
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

How is this an achievement though? Are we Britney stans or? 

I love the video and song. This is doing decent views at best though, it's nothing to be ecstatic over. 

sdffsdjlsjl

i screamed. lmao 

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I have the song on loop on both Spotify and Youtube. I've purchased the song on Itunes and Amazon. I've purchased the music video on itunes, and I've purchased the physical Vinyl. Let's hit #1 gurls. 

1 minute ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I have the song on loop on both Spotify and Youtube. I've purchased the song on Itunes and Amazon. I've purchased the music video on itunes, and I've purchased the physical Vinyl. Let's hit #1 gurls. 

check out the posts of the users who know how to stream the song properly. I used to do the same and it turned out they don't count it :(

IG: @bartoszprazuch

HeavyMetal Halcyon
2 minutes ago, Xardas said:

check out the posts of the users who know how to stream the song properly. I used to do the same and it turned out they don't count it :(

I should have clarified, I do have a playlist with SL on every other track 

15 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

How is this an achievement though? Are we Britney stans or? 

I love the video and song. This is doing decent views at best though, it's nothing to be ecstatic over. 

None of her videos have had more than 8 million views in the first 24 hours. SL already has 4.2 m in 12 hours. 

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

None of her videos have had more than 8 million views in the first 24 hours. SL already has 4.2 m in 12 hours. 

Didn't Applause do pretty good numbers in its first 24 hrs though? Like 12 million or something? 🤔 

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Didn't Applause do pretty good numbers in its first 24 hrs though? Like 12 million or something? 🤔 

I think G.U.Y. has the highest but its less than 10million im not sure

3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It’s 5 million now.  And on YouTube UK is #1 trending.

what about US?

In Poland #15

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived