💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Attention Little Monsters: Time Zones Exist

gypsy101

Featured Posts

gypsy101

people keep talking this and that about when does Stupid Love drop. It's a worldwide release all at the same time. Midnight eastern here in the US is 5 AM Greenwich time. time zones all around the world will get the video at the same time... which means there is a different clock time for every time zone. for your convenience here is a map of the time zones: timezone-map5.png?1

likeitrough

i can't read that map lmao but for anyone still confused, just type "12am est" into google and the top automated result is a time conversion to your time. 

Modern Ecstasy2

How is this difficult :saladga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gypsy101
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

How is this difficult :saladga:

agreed, someone earlier today was like "it's coming out in 26 hours!" and i was like... no, it's 14 hours

RAMROD

They could visit my thread also, if they want to know what time STUPID LOVE release in their place :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

PrinceOfTheStorm

t-timezones?! WHAT? How, what are they, I only know EST.
This is a revelation how!!!
 ezgif-3-88bcd14e16de.gif

signing out

CautiousLurker
35 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

agreed, someone earlier today was like "it's coming out in 26 hours!" and i was like... no, it's 14 hours

I presume that person thought it was dropping at 12pm, not 12am - not that difficult to make that mistake if you just glance at the promotional poster and don't see the word 'midnight'

Archived