Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (out now)

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

TheFriend
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Mess I'm getting emotional because it's the start of a new era :giveup: Like not even for Stupid Love, for the entire era, it's felt like so long :selena:

And then when it's over we're all gonna look back at how fast it went by :giveup:

Who knows how many years we have to wait for LG7.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tayko said:

For real if there is no premiere link Gaga's team is trully something else she is about to lose SO MUCH views.. Bobby what are you doing ?

Of course someone is here worried about THIS of all things. :lmao:

It's almost time ladies. :rockstar:

Awakened M

Whewww the anxiety is real! :excited2:

I'm so ready! (I think?) :messga: 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Tayko said:

For real if there is no premiere link Gaga's team is trully something else she is about to lose SO MUCH views.. Bobby what are you doing ?

why?

We're far from the Shallow now

LostBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

....why would she delay it for no reason

Idk :giveup: the silence from them it's scaring me! I would expect something like "You ready monsters?" Or "Video up in an hour" or something:nooo:

• FATCAT changed the title to 48 mins till "Stupid Love" Premiere
Daenerys

What's this I hear about BTS being in the video? Is this a ploy to get streams from the BTS fans?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Of course someone is here worried about THIS of all things. :lmao:

It's almost time ladies. :rockstar:

Imagine being so incompetent it's Lady freakin Gaga comeback no just a random video posted like that every huge artist gains tons and tons of views to trend with a premiere maybe u don't care but i care

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Venus Rose
4 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I feel like only monsters are waiting for the premiere even though she made a Twitter announcement....

That isn't enough. With a premiere, you have people waiting for the video, getting it more views. I wish her team was doing the most to make sure she's successful. 

• FATCAT changed the title to 45 mins till "Stupid Love" Premiere
Just now, Tayko said:

Imagine being so incompetent it's Lady freakin Gaga comeback no just a random video posted like that every huge artist gains tons and tons of views to trend with a premiere maybe u don't care but i care

:toofunny: This is sad. Have fun I guess. 

• FATCAT changed the title to -2 mins till "Stupid Love" Premiere

Archived