:hug:

:ladyhaha:Yup. reread the whole thing, I  get it now :sharon:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Venus Rose
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

a 50 year old woman's youngest might be 13, but her oldest?? definitely not.

Are you questioning my fertility, young man? 

Speaking of making children, did you know that miss GaGa also has a deal with widely popular condom brand, Durex?

#StupidLoveBucks #StupidLoveDurex

Spoiler

ERvbjrmWkAAnHBN?format=jpg&name=900x900

xx Sharon

FlopSlurper

Thank you for sharing, Sharon. It feels like it's Christmas eve over here. The kids asked me to wake them up at midnight to listen to the new GaGa tune and they left their disco sticks and haus labs kits next to the fireplace for GaGaclaus, although I threw the haus labs kits into the fireplace by mistake while cleaning (ooopsiee haha). Can't wait to see you next Tuesday for brunch after the yoga class and our appointment at Sherry's salon. Xoxo, Marianne 

Venus Rose
6 minutes ago, Focz said:

EM1kiOyVUAQfOfF.jpg

Excuse me?  Would you like drugs included in your #StupidLoveBucks deal? #SharonWillGetItDone 

xx Sharon

DonatellaPop
20 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

I love Lady GaGa and think she's a great makeup artist!

ERzuQxuWsAMipWB?format=jpg&name=large

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Modern Ecstasy2

Thank you Sharon, very cool!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Venus Rose
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Thank you for sharing, Sharon. It feels like it's Christmas eve over here. The kids asked me to wake them up at midnight to listen to the new GaGa tune and they left their disco sticks and haus labs kits next to the fireplace for GaGaclaus, although I threw the haus labs kits into the fireplace by mistake while cleaning (ooopsiee haha). Can't wait to see you next Tuesday for brunch after the yoga class and our appointment at Sherry's salon.

Xoxo,

Marianne 

What a coincidence, Marianne! I made the same mistake with little Kaitlyn's collection. Oh well! Glad to hear you and the kids are doing well! 

xx Sharon

Hi Sharon!

I "totes" agree with what you said! Lady GaGa is such an talented, brilliant, amazing, show stopping and spectacular person! I can't wait to listen to Stupid Love. My husband, Mike, and my kids Reign, Ashleigh, Judah and Rebeckalynn are so excited to watch the music video!

stupid, 

luv,

Linda Carlisle

45, Soccer Mom, Loving mother to my 4 kids Reign, Ashleigh, Judah and Rebeckalynn, saturdays are for wine coolers by the pool and sundays are for god, about to divorce mike and take his money, had an affair with coach trent and is about to marry him, chairwoman of the PTO board, stream ARTPOP

Venus Rose
2 minutes ago, mxnster said:

Hi Sharon!

I "totes" agree with what you said! Lady GaGa is such an talented, brilliant, amazing, show stopping and spectacular person! I can't wait to listen to Stupid Love. My husband, Mike, and my kids Reign, Ashleigh, Judah and Rebeckalynn are so excited to watch the music video!

stupid, 

luv,

Linda Carlisle

45, Soccer Mom, Loving mother to my 4 kiss Reign, Ashleigh, Judah and Rebeckalynn, saturdays are for wine coolers by the pool and sundays are for god, about to divorce mike and take his money, had an affair with coach trent and is about to marry him, chairwoman of the PTO board

Thanks for commenting, Linda! 

My children are also very excited to watch the music video! I even let them to stay up past their bed time of 5 PM so we could all watch together! Would you be up to joining Marianne and I for brunch? I feel a strong connection between the two of us! 

xx Sharon

Just now, Venus Rose said:

Thanks for commenting, Linda! 

My children are also very excited to watch the music video! I even let them to stay up past their bed time of 5 PM so we could all watch together! Would you be up to joining Marianne and I for brunch? I feel a strong connection between the two of us! 

xx Sharon

Hi Sharon

I just put my kids to bed so that they will be all energized to dance and sing along to stupid love when they get ready for school tomorrow! I'll be playing the song on repeat while I drive them to school and keep listening to it while I drive to my divorce lawyer and bring him the divorce papers! I would love to join you and Marianne for brunch! Shall we make it a girls trip and travel to NYC so we can go to Joanne Trattoria? 

Xoxo,

Linda Carlisle

45, Soccer Mom, Loving mother to my 4 kids Reign, Ashleigh, Judah and Rebeckalynn, saturdays are for wine coolers by the pool and sundays are for god, about to divorce mike and take his money, had an affair with coach trent and is about to marry him, chairwoman of the PTO board, stream ARTPOP

derpmonster
57 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Of all the things in this post, it's the 'GaGa' that grates on me the most :neyde:

Oh that rhymed

I'm a poet and I don't even know it :enigma:

You do realize she still signs her name that way :messga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

imnotyourbabe10

This thread is why I log in to this site. I’m cackling at the soccer mom exchanges. :sharon:

Only wish I had that creativity :diane:

Archived