• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

MarryTheSequins

I've never even heard of this song. Does it go by any other title? And does anyone have a DL link?

It's a cover of a Kasabian song, and it's beautiful :cry:

ARTPOPART

Is this a real 320 kbps version of Hollywood's Dead ?

http://inevolwetrust.tumblr.com/post/34809904561/lana-del-rey-hollywoods-dead-im-essentially

I Don't Wanna Go has been on repeat more than most of Born To Die for me :sweat:

I've deleted ALL and ANY snippets from Paradise on my laptop now. Not listening to a thing until it leaks in HQ/released.

So, is Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant the real title of the album or not? Or is it Nevada?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Del_Ray_a.k.a._Lizzy_Grant that's what the album cover has written on it, so that's how I've always listed it :)

Has anyone got the presale info yet?

Edit: According to the Ticketmaster site its at 14:00 and it looks like it might only be for o2 customers since both dates on the site are te o2 academies.

Edited by Scully

Highway Capricorn

I just came back from a holiday,hoping the album would have already leaked... :noparty:

Edited by Highway Capricorn

I just came back from a holiday,hoping the album would have already leaked... :noparty:

it's out on the 9th (next saturday) in some countries, so we'll probs get a leak mid-next week!

So, is Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant the real title of the album or not? Or is it Nevada?

It's Lana Del Ray, according to Amazon and iTunes.

inuborg

Someone just made a thread about a "leak" but the thread is dead. So I guess it isn't really a leak....

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Little Kermit

The leak is fake. It has body electric the live version, YAYO the old version and..the rest are loops of the snippets :flop:

Is this a real 320 kbps version of Hollywood's Dead ?

http://inevolwetrust.tumblr.com/post/34809904561/lana-del-rey-hollywoods-dead-im-essentially

yes, some ass fukc downgraded the song and made it sound terrible, this is the real 320

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition Box Set from Universal's website, will I get it on the day of release? Because it's also my birthday on the 12th :excited2: