• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on Ticket prices yet? :haha: I need my friend to make his decision on whether he's coming or not so I know whether to get Birmingham or Manchester tix.

Paradise leaked already!

I singed up for the UK tour presale, but I still haven't received any information. And the presale is tomorrow! :duck:

No.

Wolf Boy

For the life of me i cannot fathom how people think these badly edited fake leaks are the real album. What's even more bizarre is people LIKE them, they sound awful lol.

addicted to her real first album right now.

The quality is so good.

For the life of me i cannot fathom how people think these badly edited fake leaks are the real album. What's even more bizarre is people LIKE them, they sound awful lol.

Nah they are okay. But it they were the real tracks And people are not disappointed in them . I can't believe it :rip:

God, Jump is too beautiful for this world :cry:

I don't know why you guys are expecting it to leak so soon! It usually doesn't leak until the wednesday before release which is the 7th November. It's EXTREMELY unlikely it will even leak before monday. :P

FrozenKookie

I have LGakaLDR in 320, don't kill me but I got it in a tumblr acc. Somebody posted it here but it was not noticed coz the post itself was not noticeable.

I don't know why you guys are expecting it to leak so soon! It usually doesn't leak until the wednesday before release which is the 7th November. It's EXTREMELY unlikely it will even leak before monday. :P

Because this is ****ing Lana Del Rey. Her songs are leaking all the damn time.

I mean not only songs even her videos and old performances and this is so ****ing crazy .

Because this is ****ing Lana Del Rey. Her songs are leaking all the damn time.

I mean not only songs even her videos and old performances and this is so ****ing crazy .

But her old stuff isn't exactly on lock down. They're sourced from all over! Right now, the only people that have Paradise is the record label and they won't leak it :haha: Where as with the unreleased, old myspace fans and old producers etc have it and are happy to leak it. Born To Die didn't leak until the wednesday before and the mass leakage was still happening then :P

People must have some really low expectations about the album if they truly believe those crappy looped snippets are the real full things. :toofloppy:

No.

Sorry, I though it had. You don't have to be btichy about it.

who will love me when the night is over

I have LGakaLDR in 320, don't kill me but I got it in a tumblr acc. Somebody posted it here but it was not noticed coz the post itself was not noticeable.

Can you post it or PM it to me??

FrozenKookie

Can you post it or PM it to me??

http://timeandmatter.tumblr.com/lana

Idk if they're upscaled or what but they're really on their HQ imo.

My thoughts exactly!