• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA sorry but that edit of Cola sucks so hard.

Better than nothing. :crossed:

AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR COLA ******* :party: It's going to be my no.1 jam. :giveup: :giveup:

Better than nothing. :crossed:

there are a hundred and one edits of those snippets, is my point. everyone here is aware of the snippets. we really don't need people posting blatantly fake material under the guise of a leak, it's just irritating.

American starts with something about meth according to the person on lanaboards that recorded the song during the Ride premiere

American starts with something about meth according to the person on lanaboards that recorded the song during the Ride premiere

Just like Gaga's song Animal is called Fetish and it's "Bizzare", right?

The info about American most likely comes from somebody who was at a Ride screening, and it's probably true. The Paradise album was played in full before the screenings. omfgitsandrew isn't the one posting bad edits and blatantly incomplete lyrics and claiming them to be full leaks.

Which reminds me, some peoples expectations of Paradise must be SO low if they hear the bad snippet edits and believe them to be real :sweat:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

When are the London Hammersmith tickets on sale? Do we know yet? And what about ticket prices? :sweat:

When are the London Hammersmith tickets on sale? Do we know yet? And what about ticket prices? :sweat:

Pre - Sale this Friday and general sale Monday. About £30.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Pre - Sale this Friday and general sale Monday. About £30.

Thanks, at what website? And will they sell out before the 12th November, because I don't have money until then, sorry I'm such a flop :cryga:

I don't get why you are constantly bringing back old topics and "attacking" people out of nothing... Seriously? Andrew mentioned people that were on the music video premiere and in fact heard the song, he didn't even say the lyrics were wrong.

Does Lana sell merch at her tours?

Nope!

She's coming to Germany?

Yes! April 15th, 17th, 20th and 25th. :)

The info about American most likely comes from somebody who was at a Ride screening, and it's probably true. The Paradise album was played in full before the screenings. omfgitsandrew isn't the one posting bad edits and blatantly incomplete lyrics and claiming them to be full leaks.

Which reminds me, some peoples expectations of Paradise must be SO low if they hear the bad snippet edits and believe them to be real :sweat:

But Paradise sounds flawless already from the previews we have! Trust me, it's the most awaited album since Born This Way.