• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but the new Yayo is awful. She sounds way outta pitch and awful. :confuse: Everything else is great tho, especially Cola :excited2:

littlesteph

I don't want to hear anything of it. I'll wait to buy the Paradise Edition off iTunes to have Burning Desire and I'll get the Deluxe Boxset.

LOVE the new snippets!!!!

Body Electric is amazing, I love the lyrics in Cola "we made it out to the other side", Bel Air seriously sounds so dreamy I can't get over it, I prefferred the first snippet of Gods & Monsters - but it still sounds amazing, and I think the new Yayo is fine, but so far I still prefer the LDRakaLG version

BEL AIR THO

I kinda miss her live vocals on Body Electric... "and we get CUH-RAYZEE every FRAYDEH NAYYYT" and "grand old oh-PHREE" :sweat:

I haven't listened to any snippets. I can wait.

I still love Born to die, it never gets old.

I knowww Born To Die is proving to have such great longevity. There probably could've been one or two more singles this year, and a new full album next Spring tbh. Kinda sad that that isn't the way things panned out.

Edited by dc1993

marcwaffles

I'm sorry but the new Yayo is awful. She sounds way outta pitch and awful. :confuse: Everything else is great tho, especially Cola :excited2:

I concur :yes:

Jenniferella

Don't want to ruin any surprise and want to wait for the album release to buy it and then listen to the whole thing for the first time :flutter:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

australiagaga

Still have no idea how this perfection could not be included. I will cry if we never hear this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LNgRHc3beg