Lazz Monster
Just now, loathereality said:

tell meĀ 

how many hours left

less than 4Ā :party:

We're far from the Shallow now
  • YAAAS 1

blankpaper

For repeats, does a playlist need to be every other song so it doesnā€™t repeat at all? Or does it just need a few filler tracks in there so itā€™s not playing the same song for 10 hrs straight or something?

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

Brie Candy
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

For repeats, does a playlist need to be every other song so it doesnā€™t repeat at all? Or does it just need a few filler tracks in there so itā€™s not playing the same song for 10 hrs straight or something?

It is better to keep alternating theĀ tracksĀ 

Stupid LoveĀ 
VenusĀ 
Stupid LoveĀ 
PaparazziĀ 
Stupid LoveĀ 
AuraĀ 

• Thanks 1

PACGAGA

if yall are making playlists.Ā 

I suggest putting the ASIB interludes (the ones longer then 30 seconds, to also count as a stream) so you can stream Stoopid Luv faster!!

• Like 1

Gagaloo911

Yasss I'm so ready to stream with my premium Spotify subscriptionĀ :vegas:

lady-gaga---stupid-loamkaf.gif&xguid=01D

• YAAAS 1

TheSlash

I don't have iTunes, but I will stream this song to death with my Spotify Premium account and DEFINITELY buy it on Amazon :tony:Ā  :giveup:Ā . Make this the first big hit on the charts this decade, sistrens :firega:Ā .Your participation is imperativeĀ :diane:Ā 

Edited by TheSlash
Ew, David!

JudasJustDance

Question. If I have Apple family music, can I use two separateĀ accounts (in the same Apple family) to stream the song at the same time?Ā 

I have the family plan - and have my iPad with a separate apple id andĀ my iPhoneā€™s Apple IdĀ Ā both on there so can i stream on both devices at the same timeĀ 

BuzzcutSeason

Great thread! I do wanna emphasize the point made about adding different songs to your playlists while looping stupid love, though. When I streamed Shallow constantly for the number one, those streams were subtracted later asĀ it wasn't my year-end #1 on Wrapped - and I have last.fm which tracks that it should've been. They detect the streams as spam, or something.

Ā 

Random, but basically, give a few of her songs streams.

• Like 2