💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

joannethenight

if you're on computer open stupid love video on 10 new tab and download "auto refresh"plugin. then set 45 sec for each tab 

đŸŒč

Red Velvet

As of now, Lady Gaga and BTS are the only ones occupying the top 5 of the iTunes Philippines chart. Gaga is currently #1.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

vmpiregrn

Bought all physical copies, bought the track on Amazon and Apple Music, I already have Spotify premium. (Including shipping I've paid like $31 on this damn song :saladga:)

I literally don't do this for any other pop girls lol. Are there any other purchase opportunities I'm missing?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lvndrblnd said:

Bought all physical copies, bought the track on Amazon and Apple Music, I already have Spotify premium. (Including shipping I've paid like $31 on this damn song :saladga:)

I literally don't do this for any other pop girls lol. Are there any other purchase opportunities I'm missing?

Google Play Music? Or is it now Youtube Music?

thatfoxyfeeling

How do we get more views on Youtube just keep refreshing once the video has finished? 

Brie Candy
7 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

Do Google Play purchases also contribute? :derpga:

Yes!

Use all the plataforms u have to increase the sales :firega:

ryansamonster

Bought it on iTunes. Also bought the vinyl picture disk and cd single! I have Spotify premium... this **** will be on repeat all day.

MaryJaneHolland
22 hours ago, Rio said:

No they do not. I've been saying it since the Million Reasons era. The country in your Spotify or iTunes account settings will still be your own country, even with a VPN. A VPN won't change the country. You may be able to change country on a free account by using a VPN and then manually changing the country in settings as no credit card is linked to the account. I've had this all confirmed with a worker at Spotify years ago. VPNs are pointless if you're using a paid account

And if you are using a free one? :poot: