💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

How uncultured :triggered:   I wouldn't say Gaga is bringing back old Gaga, she is evolving and she hasn't done music like this ever imo

exactly! Gaga is trying new things and she's trying to give out messages through a boppy poppy way! i'm living for this era, not for The Fame era

she/her

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Cookies said:

black is good too! it seems people don't care too much for it but you got lizzo in it

I want to swap tribes with someone

End Racism Now

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I want to swap tribes with someone

you can always secretly join my tribe.

she/her

xoxo Craig
Just now, Cookies said:

exactly! Gaga is trying new things and she's trying to give out messages through a boppy poppy way! i'm living for this era, not for The Fame era

People hear a dancy song from Gaga and immediately go "she is going back to The Fame/Monster sounds"... and its like, Stupid Love is completely different from that era. Just because its dance, fun, and very light doesn't mean "old Gaga is back". This is a new Gaga embracing all of who Lady Gaga is

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Something you may find helpful. I certainly did :legend:

This is one of her best choreographies

End Racism Now

chromatigaga
19 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I still can't believe Gaga served us a music video with looks, concepts, a narrative, choreography, energy and talent. 

She really is THAT girl. 

I ADORE this song and video. My god, it is EASILY one of the most euphoric songs of her career. It is so fun and so uplifting. 

I love the 'gotta believe in me' and 'even if I break in two' lines in the verses - they punch so well. 

And the LOOK AT ME. 

To be honest, this single is everything I DIDN'T think I wanted from Gaga. But it's actually all I ever needed. I didn't know how much I wanted Gaga to just spread happiness and make us feel good and joyful :pawsup:

this is exactly how i feel :pawsup:

chromatigaga

I've got this overwhelming feeling that Chromatica is going to be her best work yet. The name and font is already a slay. I'm  very ready for it, CHROMATICA tattoo incoming :classy:

Darcklighter22
7 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Wow gays. I can't believe I have missed out on everything today. Damn bloody work.

angry viral moments GIF

It's not to late!:legend:

BradleyCooper

A little random but I tried playing the song on spotify and syncing it along with the music video and when I start the song at the exact same spot, after a while they go completely out of sync, almost as if the tempo or speed doesnt match exactly. Just a strange observation haha

Lawrence
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

It's not to late!:legend:

Well I watched the video twice at 5am then went back to sleep. I am rewatching now cause I've only seen the video twice. I can't catch up all on the threads/posts but I am sure there is a divide with the MV and the song on here, cause you know it is GGD after all :ladyhaha:.

I'm here for it all though, I played the song in my car a few times and it's just a bop. :kiss:

IAmNotHere1997
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is one of her best choreographies

For real, and it's not that hard to learn it either :pawsup:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived