Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

franminervini

I don't know what about you but I find everything so amazing! The MV is a grower. I've seen it more times and now just listening to the song I can't stop dancing. She wanted us to have FUN and she nailed it!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

The fact that she still hasn’t appeared publicly beside that video where she calls us her friends triggers me. What is she hiding ? Is she so busy filming the next MV ? WHAT IS SHE DOING ?

going 6 feet under

no, i'm not saying Gaga is dying. i think this will be the next single because of the Apple interview with Zane

she/her

OMonster

I still can't believe Gaga served us a music video with looks, concepts, a narrative, choreography, energy and talent. 

She really is THAT girl. 

I ADORE this song and video. My god, it is EASILY one of the most euphoric songs of her career. It is so fun and so uplifting. 

I love the 'gotta believe in me' and 'even if I break in two' lines in the verses - they punch so well. 

And the LOOK AT ME. 

To be honest, this single is everything I DIDN'T think I wanted from Gaga. But it's actually all I ever needed. I didn't know how much I wanted Gaga to just spread happiness and make us feel good and joyful :pawsup:

subtext / fantasy

BabylonHooker

everybody on Twitter is complaining Gagadaily and Gaganow posting memes threads instead of hosting a streaming party. We need to do something. Stupid Love can't get 10mil views in 24 hours !!! :saladga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

CrimeanMiracle
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I still can't believe Gaga served us a music video with looks, concepts, a narrative, choreography, energy and talent. 

She really is THAT girl. 

I ADORE this song and video. My god, it is EASILY one of the most euphoric songs of her career. It is so fun and so uplifting. 

I love the 'gotta believe in me' and 'even if I break in two' lines in the verses - they punch so well. 

And the LOOK AT ME. 

To be honest, this single is everything I DIDN'T think I wanted from Gaga. But it's actually all I ever needed. I didn't know how much I wanted Gaga to just spread happiness and make us feel good and joyful :pawsup:

:kiss:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

YASSSS !!! :pawsup: Any other Blue tribe members here? 

I GOT PINK TRIBE BUT I R E F U S E  I AM STAYING IN YELLOW TRIBE BITCHES

she/her

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

I GOT PINK TRIBE BUT I R E F U S E  I AM STAYING IN YELLOW TRIBE BITCHES

I got black :vegas:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Cookies said:

they called the fame monster gaga's first album.

How uncultured :triggered:   I wouldn't say Gaga is bringing back old Gaga, she is evolving and she hasn't done music like this ever imo

End Racism Now

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I got black :vegas:

black is good too! it seems people don't care too much for it but you got lizzo in it

she/her

Thonin Dyn

Im From thé black tribe 

kinda wanted pink bc Gaga’s in it but black is Swag 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived