Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

also, i was even speculating the reveal of a white/silver tribe earlier. i think it'd make sense because there's a black tribe and black isn't even a color. btw, Gaga made a Babylonic reference back in the ARTPOP Film music video

bbcd9132695c0e2b9aaea5927c1928cc.png

kinda odd since this was the part where they were introducing Venus/Aphrodite, which is from Greek mythology, not Babylonic. and Chromatica is ARTPOP's child??

she/her

Regina George
Just now, Cookies said:

also, i was even speculating the reveal of a white/silver tribe earlier. i think it'd make sense because there's a black tribe and black isn't even a color. btw, Gaga made a Babylonic reference back in the ARTPOP Film music video

bbcd9132695c0e2b9aaea5927c1928cc.png

kinda odd since this was the part where they were introducing Venus/Aphrodite, which is from Greek mythology, not Babylonic. and Chromatica is ARTPOP's child??

I don’t think that was intentional. She just rented that building and that Star happened to be on the floor.. :billie:

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t think that was intentional. She just rented that building and that Star happened to be on the floor.. :billie:

ahh, okay. i thought it was significant

she/her

Luna Lovegood

ravenclaw rights yupp

giphy.gif

luna’s advocate

Miel

I'm just still kind of shaken that Gaga could potentially be world-building and creating a legitimately consistent narrative between videos? Which she has never really done before, even if Joanne touched on it a little bit? Wow.

3 points in and ready for more

BabylonHooker
4 hours ago, neji said:

if we let the song go by itself it will debut at #50. Having a good peak, in addition to charts, makes having more investment in the era. No one will continue to invest in something that does not generate profit.

THIS. Stop the bullsh*t "music not the bling". we need music and the bling. if we want Interscope to invest more in her music, release more singles, promote her songs, we need to make the song climb high in the chart !

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Godmatica

I'm so proud of my new profile pic and header :bradley:

Do you guys like it? The ****ing 200kb limit made it so difficult :grr:

What I'm thinking about the whole concept:

Pink: Blind, unconditional, self sacrificing, imperfect love
Yellow: Self pleasing, clout hungry, technologically obsessive, group-think love
Green: Instinctual, genetic, familial, free love
Blue: Prideful, protective, nationalistic, selfrighteous, justice driven love
Black: Reckless, chaotic, brash, tough love
Red: Ego-driven, dualistic, power driven, arrogant, grandiose, controlling love
Chrome: A self reflective, mindful balance of agape to free & heal all within, without, & beyond maintained by gratitude & radical acceptance

Thusly CHROMATICA - actively navigating the wavelengths of all aspects of consciousness through a mirror, prism, and universal source of love

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, alienwhore said:

I'm so proud of my new profile pic and header :bradley:

Do you guys like it? The ****ing 200kb limit made it so difficult :grr:

you can gif your profile pic? tell me how king

luna’s advocate

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived