Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

Days between Perfect Illusion release and Joanne announcement = 6 days

Will Chromatica top this? Stay tuned :vegas:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

I’m so happy to love the lead and be excited this time around because I was worried I’d be disappointed. PI kinda killed my Joanne hype (even though I really some of Joanne) so I haven’t been excited for a Gaga era since 2013. I mean I was hella excited for ASIB but this is different, this is LG6 :giveup:

I do feel sorry for everyone who doesn’t like it, I hope you love the album :pawsup: I know it can be disappointing 

Someone asked pages ago about the thing everyone was talking about in the minute 3:15 of the music video... I just saw it, I'm so dumb, lol... There's a guy in pink in the front and his shorts says "anarchy"... 

Phaye Monster

I love her growth tbh

MR- “I just need one good one[reason]”

SL- “I don’t need a reason”

girlie doesn’t need any reasons anymore, she’s doing her own thing

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ParaVisions
5 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Someone asked pages ago about the thing everyone was talking about in the minute 3:15 of the music video... I just saw it, I'm so dumb, lol... There's a guy in pink in the front and his shorts says "anarchy"... 

Doubt its sth for Chromatica. I looked it up (caused by one of the yellow clothes). Has nicopanda on the side. It's a line from a fashion director who workes with Gaga from time to time. And some of the stuff has "anarchy" on it with the same font. Wouldn't get my hopes up.
Damn all these clothes are amazing :heart:

55 minutes ago, zebrastripes said:

screen-shot-2020-02-29-at-12-50-40-pm_or

Is this the same or similiar shape as the random grey logo on Stupid Love promo billboard?

SLmobile_500x.png?v=1582865252

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

OpenHeartedMonster

You don't even know how excited I'm about the rumored April 10 release because.... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THAT DAY :excited: I'm freaking out even though it's only a rumor 

58 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Is this the same or similiar shape as the random grey logo on Stupid Love promo billboard?

SLmobile_500x.png?v=1582865252

I don't know... The grey logo looks like the ground of the place where the music video takes place and the first picture gives me some space vibes... 

I'm trying to think what it is but I don't know...

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived