💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Do you think the video will reach (at least) 100 million views? The amount of views is increasing so slow.... :messga:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
18 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Do you think the video will reach (at least) 100 million views? The amount of views is increasing so slow.... :messga:

I have a feeling it will reach 200-300 million over the long haul, but - and it’s a big BUTT - it could be higher depending on how big the second single and album are :v:

I mean YouTube is no longer what it used to be, so views are not the benchmark they used to be. YouTube peaked in 2016/2017 :messga:

CrimeanMiracle

That's why I don't like new eras, because then every second fan follows the charts and ratings. How tiresome it is...

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Daylight Jokers
25 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Hopefully. Plus, she's not actively promoting the single yet. It will probably increase faster when she finally starts doing interviews  and live performances.

If it’s only a 12 track album released in April (who knows?) then I would like a new song next week and then a second single in late March.  I don’t know what they were thinking trying to sell Joanne with only PI.  

Moonlight on Water

here's my delulu thought:

we have a black tribe but black isn't even a color. will there be a white tribe? i mean, Gaga said that the red tribe represents the hierarchy but i feel like the red tribe is corrupt. will there be a white tribe that ends up taking over? Babylon could fit in with being a goddess and the leader of the white tribe.

idk, just an idea from me. i like thinking about the storyline

she/her

PlastiscGuy

I was just thinking... How curious most of the GP liked the song while her own fans didn't...

Also, when thinking Stupid Love it's not your typical pop song, yet it's very commercial... Does this mean the rest of the songs will be the same or a little more experimental? Will we have ARTPOP's little sister aka ARTPOP pt II after all? :gum:

PG.

voidfigure
2 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Does it really matter, tho? 

OMonster

Reliable guy on PopJustice is suggesting that a lot is coming next week. 

I'm thinking second song and album announcement / pre-order. 

Gonna be a big week, either way! 

subtext / fantasy

8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Reliable guy on PopJustice is suggesting that a lot is coming next week. 

I'm thinking second song and album announcement / pre-order. 

Gonna be a big week, either way! 

If he’s UK based then maybe it links to what she said to Roman Kemp on her capitalfm intro yesterday about speaking to him next week?

OMonster
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

If he’s UK based then maybe it links to what she said to Roman Kemp on her capitalfm intro yesterday about speaking to him next week?

I think the user is based in New York - but not 100% sure.

Gaga did say she'd 'see' Roman soon, so I think she probably is coming to the UK.

I just can't work out what she'd be doing, aside from a few interviews. There's no 'big' promo spot... unless she performs on the Ant and Dec show, which would be something. 

subtext / fantasy

YourCureness
3 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

girl, no, the first 24 hours

Taylor Swift, The Man, 4th single :  11m views in 24 hours

Lady Gaga,  Stupid Love, Lead Single : 9,5m views in 24 hours

It's not really that big of a difference considering Taylor has 30M+ YouTube subscribers and Gaga has 15M+ YouTube subscribers. 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived