💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Donny Winter
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

GUYS STREAM THE VIDEO. LETS GET 11 MILLION VIEWS TILL MIDNIGHT! 

Yas!

I watch it at least 3-5 times per hour. I think if every person does this, its views should continue their momentum!

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After her interview with Zane Lowe, I'm so interested to know what her piano version of SL sounds like.

If for whatever reason the radio version doesn't get integrated directly into Enigma, here's hoping we hear it on the piano at J&P or Enigma's encore!

(Y'all know how her vocals soar at J&P... imagine the "Higher, HIGHER!" she would unleash aah :giveup:)

Also I'm joining the fluorescent yellow techie tribe 🤖💛

⚡🐲

Donny Winter
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

After her interview with Zane Lowe, I'm so interested to know what her piano version of SL sounds like.

If for whatever reason the radio version doesn't get integrated directly into Enigma, here's hoping we hear it on the piano at J&P or Enigma's encore!

(Y'all know how her vocals soar at J&P... imagine the "Higher, HIGHER!" she would unleash aah :giveup:)

I was wondering that too.

To this day, I would still love Gaga to put together an acoustic album of her just performing her hits on the piano. It would be iconic. 

Reality

Can we also just take a moment to appreciate the fact that we have a new ****ing banner for this site :giveup:

I mean, HL is cool and all, but seeing new Gaga material up there is so amazing :heart:

Also though, when are we getting the Stupid Love theme?? I need to use that now! :grr:

🃏🖤👹

I pulled up to target blasting SL and I got out of my car and this girl asked me what the song was and that it's a "bop". Lmao are we winning?:billie:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Adele is featured on the new album somewhere :vegas:

Do we really think that’s plausible? I mean that’s what I’m assuming I can’t imagine what else it is. We know it’s not an acronym for the album name lol 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
50 minutes ago, Donny Winter said:

Yas!

I watch it at least 3-5 times per hour. I think if every person does this, its views should continue their momentum!

I’m at work still.. watching on My two different screens with different browsers and streaming On my iPhone simultaneously. Forgoing plans on a Friday night to get our girl to #1 :ohwell:

Daylight Jokers

I just realized, since SL's music video was sponsored by Apple, does that mean we're gonna get an alternative music video and a pop up video like they did with Selena's?

1 hour ago, PEZ said:

I will cancel her myself if she doesn't perform the normal song in it's full glory at Enigma. 

1 hour ago, martiniglistens said:

The most criticism ive seen has been on this site lol

And some on r/popheads but overall 85-90% positive across everything I have seen!

Yep. From everything I've seen, the general public is living for both the song and the video. 90% positive reactions for everything else other than this site. 

But that's the norm. 

PaperIz

I came back for tea, but 181 pages is too much :triggered: excited for the record though. Giving me Tyra "Model Land" vibes 

Donny Winter
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’m at work still.. watching on My two different screens with different browsers and streaming On my iPhone simultaneously. Forgoing plans on a Friday night to get our girl to #1 :ohwell:

You are slaying. Yas.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived