💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

malazam
36 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

How sure are we about 3/2 being the second song?

Also in the interview she didn’t mention that SL is the lead she mentioned “song” instead, could that it is a buzz single? :oprah:

We will decide that if flops or hits

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
1 hour ago, Cookies said:

so what tribe do you guys want to be in? I choose the yellow tribe!

The marihuana one

another shot before we kiss the other side

nodandsmile

after a long and boring day...

FINALLY omg the last time I liked a lead single of hers after one listen was "Born This Way", this is wonderful truly, catchy as hell and puts you in a great mood

she looks like she had so much fun doing it lol ... gp is sooo going to eat this up

9nnv.gif

happy release day y'all

xv47.gif

Darcklighter22
13 minutes ago, Red said:

This needs more views :green: Show the audio some love, not just to the video :green:

Ok I've bought the song on Google Play and streamed on Spotify but it sounds crisper and louder both playing it on YouTube and playing it off Play Music but Spotify it sounds more quiet and a little watered down :huh:

ParaVisions
1 hour ago, Cookies said:

so what tribe do you guys want to be in? I choose the yellow tribe!

I’m choosing yellow as well 😍 Would love to have some of those clothes. And I belong to yellow anyway.
The SL is so gooood. Love the colors, outfits and the choreography đŸ„” the song is pure fire. Still even after the leak. Just LOVE it! 
So happy Gaga is back 😭

not Chromatica
7 hours ago, matthieu said:

:tony:

little side note; just discovered christine and the queens and la vita nuova, what an artist and ep :pray: 

The EP is a snacc we didn't deserve!

not Chromatica
13 minutes ago, OMonster said:

The visual amplifies the song, and it helps the song communicate the euphoric feeling it's going for. 

This literally makes no sense since there's virtually no difference between the leaked and vinal version. If anything, waiting would have just delayed the process and made the reaction worse.

gagasicebath
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think the reaction on here - unfortunately - would've been VERY different had you guys not heard the song. 

Having never listened to the leak, the experience of watching the video and hearing the song together was honestly mind-blowing. It was so moving. 

It was like, wow - all this waiting, and it's here... and she was so Gaga in it. 

It was such a moment.

The song is also brilliant and, again, I believe if you guys had experienced the song as it was intended to be, you'd all love it. 

The visual amplifies the song, and it helps the song communicate the euphoric feeling it's going for. 

Can't lie, my impatience has annoyed me in that I really wish now I hadn't listened to the leak. Stupid Love, stupid me.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, and I was so excited to listen properly and see the video but I feel like I'd have been even more pumped if I'd just had an ounce of self- control.
angry conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

13 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Ok I've bought the song on Google Play and streamed on Spotify but it sounds crisper and louder both playing it on YouTube and playing it off Play Music but Spotify it sounds more quiet and a little watered down :huh:

Maybe the sound processing messed up the equalization? idk

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Judas Society

This song makes me so happy. I don't ever think there was any Gaga song that makes me all joyous like this. Like just pure happiness that makes me wanna jump up and down. This is pure pop banger!

Now that I hear one song, I need LG6 to be more than 12 songs.

24 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think the reaction on here - unfortunately - would've been VERY different had you guys not heard the song. 

Having never listened to the leak, the experience of watching the video and hearing the song together was honestly mind-blowing. It was so moving. 

It was like, wow - all this waiting, and it's here... and she was so Gaga in it. 

It was such a moment.

The song is also brilliant and, again, I believe if you guys had experienced the song as it was intended to be, you'd all love it. 

But sis you gotta understand Gaga had not release pop music for almost 4 years, I couldn't help :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

scheisseJK
7 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Why do I love the song and video even more with each listen/view?

It's so good guys :giveup:

yeah ,the video makes me like the song  even more!:flutter: and i was so  wrong being afraid that this video wont fits to the music :giveup:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived