💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

I keep hearing "I want just to be loved" instead of "I want your stupid love":messga:

Can't wait for a live performance to  clear that out:bradley:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doja scat

I wonder when she’ll do more interviews, i need to hear more about her creative process and aesthetic this era :bradley: ALSO more about working with Max Martin!!!!

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Darcklighter22
27 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yes, the pre-order and tracklist and POSSIBLY a new song with another ShotOnIphone video. The same people who confirmed the Apple deal also said there was a new song coming a week after the release. Something is happening FOR SURE since Mr.S mentioned the 3.02 date. IMHO we're gonna be fed

Exactly! Believe this 100% feels like she kept quiet on purpose this time cause now that it's happening it's coming!! 

Anyone else feel Kindness Punk is possibly the song with the pre-order? I'm torn on the name but then again she has some songs where the name is questionable.

20 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

album pre order already?

If you listen to the Zane interview how she speaks the album is clearly done and ready. I expect a Joanne type of PI drop and promo and interviews with album dropping month or so from now.

ydnmnme
5 minutes ago, Jake Deyton said:

Does anyone know where to find the orchestral music that plays during the SL teasers? 

It was produced by Gaga, it’s not out yet I think 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

mightyriverz

i'm so shooketh this woman is being able to score #1 in about 50 countries and snatch over 2M views with a song that leaked on January honestly Gaga you can do it all now

scheisseJK
8 minutes ago, Jake Deyton said:

Does anyone know where to find the orchestral music that plays during the SL teasers? 

on lg6 i suppose :huntyga:

LastNight

I'm so happy right now, this is the best day ever. I adore the song and video, they are both so feel-good and infectious - I'm hooked

She's so amazing, I just can't believe we're now in a new Lady Gaga era, it  feels soooo good!

A moment of silence for those who really tried to make fetch happen with those fortnite delusions :pray:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, scheisseJK said:

they should soon play it on ZET, i hope RMF also not fails this time like they did with shallow:madge:

Premiere on Radio ZET in the upcoming 15 minutes :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Guest Messy vers
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

LMAO i will play it anyway

I have not listen it since... NEVER XD

edit: LMAO THEY CUT LIKE 30 SEC OF THE SONG

scheisseJK
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Did they cut the begining?:cryga: im listening in office at work ,  anyway it sounds so good on radio, need to be hit!!  i want your stupid love! :excited:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived