💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

scheisseJK
3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

It feels so weird. :lmao: 

yeah but its real, they  just  played SL on  3rd biggest polish radio focused on younger audience,and they have never played shallow :cryga:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

yeah but its real, they  just  played SL on  3rd biggest polish radio focused on younger audience,and they have never played shallow :cryga:

I got answer from RMF Maxxx they are going to premiere it too but didn't say when exactly.

I guess it will be in the evening today.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

messybottom
3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

So I guess the final version leaked lol

Yup! I love how polished it is tho

that new build-up sound effect right before the beat kicks in on the last chorus :giveup:

also her voice is so sparkly and the levels are perfect. Truly love it ALL

scheisseJK
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I got answer from RMF Maxxx they are going to premiere it too but didn't say when exactly.

I guess it will be in the evening today.

they should soon play it on ZET, i hope RMF also not fails this time like they did with shallow:madge:

Hydrangea

I was a little excited to see any changes to stupid love but the official mastered and HD version is more than enough for me, it feels more powerful than the grainy leak :legend:

I’m a bad friend

Luke78619

Did they add a reverb to the “gotta have faith in me” line :nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

16 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

they should soon play it on ZET, i hope RMF also not fails this time like they did with shallow:madge:

and hopefully they don't play it once and go back to that old just dance remix  :selena:

eeaarrllaalloo

should I buy the cd?!?

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Initially, I really didn't like it, but over time I realized that Gaga wanted to show and it's just wow. 
This is a completely new era. I feel that this whole story will continue to develop and this is just the beginning of something great. 
I am also very happy with such a huge of promo. The song just came out, and already plays from every corner.

Miracle
12 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

So Mr.S was right... so something is also coming on monday???!

Yes, the pre-order and tracklist and POSSIBLY a new song with another ShotOnIphone video. The same people who confirmed the Apple deal also said there was a new song coming a week after the release. Something is happening FOR SURE since Mr.S mentioned the 3.02 date. IMHO we're gonna be fed

ParentalAdvisory
7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yes, the pre-order and tracklist and POSSIBLY a new song with another ShotOnIphone video. The same people who confirmed the Apple deal also said there was a new song coming a week after the release. Something is happening FOR SURE since Mr.S mentioned the 3.02 date. IMHO we're gonna be fed

album pre order already?

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived