💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Early Version

Hey guys.. after years.. years of reading what you‘ve written on this cultsite.. I’ve finally made an profil. :bon:

It’s sooo strange.. in this moment I feel something like a connection to all the monsters across the world.. and I just wanted to say.. thank you. It was a roller coaster ride.. with ups and downs, rumors, fakes insiders, real insiders (God S.), meltdowns.. many.. many meltdowns. 

And here we are..  WE ARE IN THE NEW ERA. I really can’t believe it. We did it kids. 

Monsters all around the world.. take a deep breath and appreciate the moment. And please.. don’t be to harsh.. just enjoy what our Mother Monster created for us. :pawsup:

I love the song.. (since.. 5 weeks) love the the campiness of the video.. love her looks.. damn I’m so excited what’s coming next.. on Monday. 

Happy Gaga day y‘all 💕

Oh..

Delete the leak and stream the **** out of stupid love. For real. Do it. NOW!!! :koons:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown
2 minutes ago, Jungwildfrei said:

Hey guys.. after years.. years of reading what you‘ve written on this cultsite.. I’ve finally made an profil. :bon:

It’s sooo strange.. in this moment I feel something like a connection to all the monsters across the world.. and I just wanted to say.. thank you. It was a roller coaster ride.. with ups and downs, rumors, fakes insiders, real insiders (God S.), meltdowns.. many.. many meltdowns. 

And here we are..  WE ARE IN THE NEW ERA. I really can’t believe it. We did it kids. 

Monsters all around the world.. take a deep breath and appreciate the moment. And please.. don’t be to harsh.. just enjoy what our Mother Monster created for us. :pawsup:

I love the song.. (since.. 5 weeks) love the the campiness of the video.. love her looks.. damn I’m so excited what’s coming next.. on Monday. 

Happy Gaga day y‘all 💕

Oh..

Delete the leak and stream the **** out of stupid love. For real. Do it. NOW!!! :koons:

What an entrance, coming into  GGD like a Goddess of Love :queenga:

Welcome :vegas: :kara:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

So, I have 3 reviews from 3 locals.

Local n°1

She likes the song, very Born This Way, she would preferred a TFM comeback but hey :koons:

Local n°2

She likes the song too but she was also expecting a more futuristic and sci-fi video

Local n°3

He only likes the choreo but he's my ex bf so his opinion will be ignored:ohwell:

Daylight Jokers

Just rewatched the music video again and the colors remind me so much of Black Hole Sun's MV (just the vibrancy of it):

messybottom
19 minutes ago, Jungwildfrei said:

Happy Gaga day y‘all 💕

Oh..

Welcome! Great to see you here!! :hug:

Early Version
7 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

What an entrance, coming into  GGD like a Goddess of Love :queenga:

Welcome :vegas: :kara:

All I ever wanted waas loooove :selena: 

Thank you so much :kiss:

Where is Zach?? Where is ajayII? :gum:

I need their reactions..

Tom Bradley
25 minutes ago, Jungwildfrei said:

Happy Gaga day y‘all 💕

Oh..

welcome :vegas: your positivity is admirable, we need more of it!

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, Jungwildfrei said:

Where is ajayII

She'll probably post tomorrow or even later than that. She's one of the reactors who don't rush to upload from what I've noticed.

sillynate

I’m still shook :saira: like officially, LG6 era started today. I still remember the Apr 2018 posts on ig with BoysNoize talking about spilling water on a modular synth and it being a christening because she dried it with a blow dryer. I couldn’t wait to hear whatever the f it was they made together and whatever it is, it’s coming very soon :worship2:

32 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

was Mr. S right?

yes, Mr. S is always right 

Mr. S also said to keep an eye out for Monday. And I believe it was a source close to @Regina George who said there would be two single releases within days of each other so we just gotta wait for it to happen at this point

CrimeanMiracle

Gave a chance to listen and watch the video to all my relatives and relatives, more than half of whom are over 50 years old, and everyone liked it wildly, especially Gaga's choreography. Also the fact that the clip is very bright and juicy, and the song itself is a dance. I genuinely don't understand people who don't like the video, much less the song. Once again, I say thank you to Gaga, after all, she can create masterpieces. :wub:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

scheisseJK

i just think that this could be her best executed and planned era..  I see promo is well prepard,  plus  radios  and GP are on our side, great  that they didnt change plans when song has leaked :ally:

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

GP are on our side

It feels so weird. :lmao: 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived