Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

I wonder if it’s a coincidence the colors red, yellow, green, blue, pink, black is almost a nod to colors of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers :bradley:

915DFazMgtL._SL1500_.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

funkmedowntown

Let me preface this by saying I love the video... Gaga is back baby after a long hiatus. We are getting the pop music era we wanted and deserve and for that I am so happy. Cheers  :vegas:

I could complain about the “earth is canceled” tweet, the cover art that doesn’t really relate to the video in any way, the various tribes, symbols, etc... the video doesn’t really relate to the song... Chromatica insignia but no direct confirmation or explanation of what that means... it’s a continuation of Enigma, etc. And, I was hoping for a longer video that had more substance, like Born This Way or G.U.Y. 

but at the end of the day? She has proven she is more than capable. This isn’t the first time I’ve been shocked and then awed later on  I hated every song on BTW when it came out, except Americano. Now it’s the only song I skip :fthis:

I love her. She looks great and at the very least she’s back to being Gaga again after being Lady for so long. I am grateful and I mean it. I think this feels odd bc of the leak. I don’t think her team anticipated that, and I wonder what this era might look and feel like had that not happened. I feel bad.  

Anyway #LG6 #StupidLove :enigma:

Little Mons✟er

YourCureness
49 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I love his reviews and he liked the song!

This guy is a perfecr boyfriens. Good looking and loves gaga and critical about her music. I hope he has a long d!ck

I think it's pretti clear that the album is named Chromatica 🤷🏻‍♂️ we just have to wait an official announcement

It's not random that her team choose these 6 colours that Power Rangers used too! 

Every colour maybe is a track of the new album (for example the black one is maybe a ballad) and every clip explains the "story" behind each colour! 

I think that Stupid Love clip is the "first intro episode" of this "mini series"  with all the colour teams together... 

The other "episodes" (clips) will separately explain the story of each colour 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Outch... First review of Stupid Love... 

That particular review shouldn't be taken seriously imo, especially since they are apparently known to be quite negative and extremely unprofessional when it comes to Gaga.

Practically every single other review has been pretty positive so it's fine lol.

Regina George
8 hours ago, messybottom said:

Promoting Gaga on my sims channel. Every stream counts  😎

ttyy.png

just changed my YouTube avi to Stupid Love 💋

yyyyuuuu.png

THAT IS YOUR CHANNEL? OMFG I am so shook! I love Sims and your channel is one of my favorites when it comes to Sims news.. WOW the world is so small.. Also legit love your voice 

Regina George
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Yea that’s not the first review.. there are plenty of positive ones. This one is straight up unprofessional garbage and the person who wrote it should be embarrassed by the lack of professionalism and objective opinions. Probably some desperate stan who is bitter because of the fight he got into about who’s song is the best (Katy’s or Gaga’s)..

illySpencer
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea that’s not the first review.. there are plenty of positive ones. This one is straight up unprofessional garbage and the person who wrote it should be embarrassed by the lack of professionalism and objective opinions. Probably some desperate stan who is bitter because of the fight he got into about who’s song is the best (Katy’s or Gaga’s)..

I didn't see another one on Twitter ! 

10 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

That was far from being the first plus that she literally got one negative and 5 positive so keep going:lmao:

We know you just posted this for attention. Please stop

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived