💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ok tbh i expected a more high budget video with more visuals and it gave me some enigma vibes :awkney: still love the song tho :vegas:

edit: nm i love it 

hot blondes in odd positions

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highwithenemy

I LOVE THE VIDEO

The song sounds a lot much better with the mastering.

What about Kindness Punk the song she will release on monday?

Now that Mr. S has the real tea apparently we can dream.

Or a Director's Cut that day that explain a lot of things that are a little bit inconcluse.

Btw, the new era is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!

fabulous lady gaga GIF

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.

AntonTurnItUp

if you see the poster in ladygaga.com/shop there is an image just in the right of LG-6 with a pink stripe and the rest of the pic is black and white,  maybe as the singles come out it is filled with more stripes of other colors and this could be the album's cover :wtfga: it's just a weird theory

Also the logo of CHROMATICA is fcking amazing :bradley:, and for those who didn't realized, Kindness Punk is the new alter ego of Gaga :lana:

lodylody
5 minutes ago, lvndrblnd said:

gaga baby why is domestic shipping for all the merch $10.27:icega:

at least the US store has the Stupid Love merch, UK store is still hung up on Joanne vinyls :cryga: 

Celebrating the release by making a cocktail for me and my friends!

The Perilous Journey of Mother Monster, a cocktail.

"After a long journey from the G.O.A.T., Government Owned Alien Territory in Space, Mother Monster arrived on Earth to spread her message of love... "

Silver rum, Chambord, lemon, raspberry syrup, garnished with a pink marshmallow heart:

87520542_3184674724895777_10331052958715

Also I had a costume for my cocktail party:

88347063_3184778914885358_36458217770592

they call me angela vidal

Tom Nook

I made a post a few years ago about how Gaga seems to release music that coincides with what I’m into at the moment like in 2016 I was into a lot of indie/folk music but now I’m into hyperkinetic pop music like SOPHIE, and A.G. Cook

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

highwithenemy
7 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Kindness Punk is the new alter ego of Gaga :lana:

jane fonda wow GIF by American Film Institute

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.

BlackCrown
8 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

if you see the poster in ladygaga.com/shop there is an image just in the right of LG-6 with a pink stripe and the rest of the pic is black and white,  maybe as the singles come out it is filled with more stripes of other colors and this could be the album's cover :wtfga: it's just a weird theory

True :wtfga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Jollibee

Though the video was perfectly executed, it’s still a fun and cute video. I love it. And she is looking very happy in the video. 

HoneyB

Here’s the important bits of the Zane Lowe interview that I got:

-Gaga was asked what music she would like to release for this album? 

She replied: “I would like to put out music that a big chunk of the world will hear and be a part of their lives every day”

-Lyrics from song from LG6: “Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave, and I sit inside wondering if I’ll behave. It’s a game I play. And I hate to say, you are the worst thing and the best thing that has happened to me”.

-Stupid Love vocals that we hear are the same original ones recorded in the booth

-Gaga cried a lot and wrote poetry while making LG6.

- For Joanne, Gaga was trying to form a cohesive project. LG6’s thought process is more along the lines of “this is what I made in 3 minutes and that’s how it should sound”

-Gaga said she’s stopped smoking

-She hopes people feel the love she felt around her while making the album.

-Gaga keeps her Grammies/Oscars in a hallway to the bathroom lmao

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

in her interview with zane lowe about SL she announced the lyrics to another song off Chromatica:

"Every single day yeah I dig a grave, then I sit inside it wondering if I’ll behave. It’s a game I play, and I hate to say you’re the worst thing and best thing that’s happened to me."

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived