💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

gypsy101

anyone else finishing up listening to her discography? i started around 4ish and ended up behind so i had to skip all of Cheek to Cheek... only doing her tracks (including duets) from ASIB, on Music to My Eyes right now. No C2C before Joanne means going right from ARTPOP which definitely was a bit of a whiplash tonally. Excited to finish up at exactly 11:59!

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Louie said:

Inb4 Stupid Love sounds nothing like the leak.. :enigma:

I'm thinking the same... I'm mostly nervous and scared because of that... The leak was just... PERFECT! :enigma:

I just listen to the song the day it leaked but it's still in my head... It's so catchy... :bradley:

Daylight Jokers

Some twitter monsters aren't tweeting because they want to pretend they never saw the teasers. I hate this fandom sometimes.

Spoiler

Watch them complain if Gaga flops.

lavenderblondee
4 minutes ago, Louie said:

Throwback to when Born This Way was premiered 

I am still so mad I missed this. I tried staying up all night but fell asleep, set my alarm and it came online EARLIER than it said and I was V upset :selena:

messybottom
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

But seeing them act a fool and invest so many emotions into something they hate is fun and kind of sad lol.:selena:

oooooo good point

lemme go get the popcorn ready :popcorn:

IcePrincess
Just now, gypsy101 said:

anyone else finishing up listening to her discography? i started around 4ish and ended up behind so i had to skip all of Cheek to Cheek... only doing her tracks (including duets) from ASIB, on Music to My Eyes right now. No C2C before Joanne means going right from ARTPOP which definitely was a bit of a whiplash tonally. Excited to finish up at exactly 11:59!

I'm watching all of her live performances for like.. 4 hours? :D I cannot wait

Godmatica

So, how are you gonna do it guys? Are you going to listen the song first or you'll go directly to see the MV?

I think if I see that the song is longer or shorter than the version we already have I'll listen to the song first to see the changes, and if not I'll go to the MV.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I am still so mad I missed this. I tried staying up all night but fell asleep, set my alarm and it came online EARLIER than it said and I was V upset :selena:

I remember I was in my college dorm and told my roommate ahead of time he should probably stay with his gf :laughga:

Pop Music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

messybottom
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I'm thinking the same... I'm mostly nervous and scared because of that... The leak was just... PERFECT! :enigma:

she hasnt teased the song AT ALL

omg what if it isssss

1 minute ago, alienwhore said:

So, how are you gonna do it guys? Are you going to listen the song first or you'll go directly to see the MV?

I think if I see that the song is longer or shorter than the version we already have I'll listen to the song first to see the changes, and if not I'll go to the MV.

I’m going to buy it on iTunes and listen to it on Spotify before watching the video. I avoided the leaks so I want to hear the song in its entirety first because I imagine it might be chopped up in the video epicness.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived