'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

It's entirely possible SL is similar to PI in the sense that it bears no resemblance whatsoever to the rest of the album.

We shall see!

It would be really cool if the album itself is far more experimental than SL. 

Seriously, PI feels so...odd in Joanne. I'm not commenting on the quality of PI at all, but it is...so random in the track list of Joanne.

adamsenigma

I just still can't process all of it? It doesn't even feel real at all... 3 years of rumors and constant trolling ended in less than a week so abruptly, we got an announcement, new visuals, and a new song/video in like 1 hour and 30 mins. :diane: The whole pre LG6 era was a whole ass messy roller coaster ride but we finally finished it, and if it still doesn’t feel real is because we are still dizzy from all those up and downs and curves. But we are here, we arrived to Chromatica. :firega:

MessyTop

I don’t remember any of this hype for PI or Joanne. We are in a different state of mind. Everyone is so positive and excited and ready. 

you messy bottoms better make SL go to #1

stream, buy and gift 

2-FFB0647-EB53-4457-AFE4-9-A18-FF84-F03-

Just now, lavenderblondee said:

Seriously, PI feels so...odd in Joanne. I'm not commenting on the quality of PI at all, but it is...so random in the track list of Joanne.

I don't even think it doesn't fit the track list, because aside from a few songs, they are all very different in style imo. 

It just feels odd in relation to the image of the album tbb

Pop Music
Just now, GAGA NOTIFY said:

But we are here, we arrived to Chromatica. 

a statement for the ages :kiss: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ultimecia

It's so late (4:34 AM), I'm tired but I can't sleep, I NEED to see the video! :giveup:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

My boyfriend is telling his best friend while they're gaming : "Yeah she's having a moment because I guess Gaga is releasing a new album or something tonight"

he knows nothing yet he is trying

6814e150fa47b2993fe5f651c49f6da1_w200.gi

ugh, he's a keeper.

MessyTop
Just now, GAGA NOTIFY said:

I just still can't process all of it? It doesn't even feel real at all... 3 years of rumors and constant trolling ended in less than a week so abruptly, we got an announcement, new visuals, and a new song/video in like 1 hour and 30 mins. :diane: The whole pre LG6 era was a whole ass messy roller coaster ride but we finally finished it, and if it still doesn’t feel real is because we are still dizzy from all those up and downs and curves. But we are here, we arrived to Chromatica. :firega:

LG6 thread in a nutshell: 

08-F1-F555-83-EF-4-DC2-B092-95-FF2-B2-D9

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived