šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper

Just started tearing up because I realize we're getting the official song and video in 1 hour and 40 min.Ā :bradley:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
21 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean, the song isn'tĀ badĀ it's just not at the caliber a song in the lead for a long awaited return to dance music should be.Ā 

It's like an album track, a promo single or at least a fourth or fifth single when it doesn't matter as much.Ā 

Well, first of all we need to hear what end product sounds like. What we know about SL, sonically speaking, is from the 5th version of the song that dates back to January 2019. It could very well be the same, but we just donā€™t know what it sounds like yet.

Even if it is the same as the leak though, I disagree. I think that itā€™s the perfect way to make a return to her dance pop roots. Itā€™s upbeat,Ā catchy, and itā€™s just supposed to be a fun pop song. I feel like the GP would eat up a long like this from Gaga.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

I wonder what Gaga will be doing when SL is released :gum:

Is she as anxious and hyped as us?
Is she having a private party to celebrate the release?
Is she going to bed early and sleeping through it?
Is she gonna look at our reactions on social media?
Is she stuck on a late shift washing dishes at Joanne Trattoria?

WHAT IS SHE UP TO :gum:

āš”šŸ²

NFRatwell
Just now, Doot said:

I get what you are saying, and I agree with majority of it, but aside from PI, all of her leads have been relatively strong (not to say that there aren't stronger on the albums (especially BTW).Ā 

Just Dance would be one that I think perfectly fits into your statement. It's a medium caliber song that was commercially appealing and has the intended effect.Ā 

Bad Romance is an exception because that song is part of a record that is more or less all extremely strong tracks.Ā 

Applause is imo a highlight of ARTPOP, can't really think of any other choices for lead honestly.Ā 

Ā 

So you kinda understand that Stupid Love doesnā€™t have to be something her fans were expecting though? And yeah JD is the best example. Also look at it this way, if Stupid Love is the ā€œbestā€ mainstream/medium caliber song, then maybe that means the rest of the album takes a more experimental turn. Iā€™m getting huge BTW vibes for some reason, which is great because thatā€™s probably her most experimentally well done albums.Ā 

Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

"Do What U Want" would have been iconic too !

I feel like I'm one of the few that don't have that song on frequent repeat. I love the song but idk, it just doesn't holdĀ as much replay valueĀ for me these days.Ā 

It's also a heavy song both production and content wise. I think Applause is an easier listen, if that makes sense.Ā 

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

So you kinda understand that Stupid Love doesnā€™t have to be something her fans were expecting though? And yeah JD is the best example. Also look at it this way, if Stupid Love is the ā€œbestā€ mainstream/medium caliber song, then maybe that means the rest of the album takes a more experimental turn. Iā€™m getting huge BTW vibes for some reason, which is great because thatā€™s probably her most experimentally well done albums.Ā 

I just think Stupid Love falls below the caliber you are referring to in regards to lead single choice.Ā 

It would be like releasing I Like It Rough or Boys Boys Boys as lead. Good songs, but not really lead single choice.Ā 

Also I don't think the production of SL is where it falters. I think it's the lyrics and the vocal delivery. It just has incredibly simple lyrics that don't feel like something she herself would write.Ā 

1 minute ago, PEZ said:

I wonder what Gaga will be doing when SL is released :gum:

Is she as anxious and hyped as us?
Is she having a private party to celebrate the release?
Is she going to bed early and sleeping through it?
Is she gonna look at our reactions on social media?
Is she stuck on a late shift washing dishes at Joanne Trattoria?

WHAT IS SHE UP TO :gum:

she's with her man :hor:

FATCAT
2 hours ago, messybottom said:

Promoting Gaga on my sims channel. Every stream countsĀ Ā šŸ˜Ž

ttyy.png

just changed my YouTube avi to Stupid Love šŸ’‹

yyyyuuuu.png

We have such a talented band of fans, y'all amaze me every day!Ā :vegas:

Purr more, hiss less.

I'm pretty sure Mr S is invited at Joanne Trattoria and right now him and Gaga are plotting their next move.

D779-A017-743-E-499-E-9692-353592-CF438-

Reality
7 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Guy's I am looking back on my iPad at my PI reaction I recorded for myself when it came out and like holy **** guys sophomore year me was rough but current me ain't much better :ladyhaha:

Girl, if this doesnā€™t describe me to a tee :giveup:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

2 hours ago, messybottom said:

Promoting Gaga on my sims channel. Every stream countsĀ Ā šŸ˜Ž

ttyy.png

just changed my YouTube avi to Stupid Love šŸ’‹

yyyyuuuu.png

BITCH I WATCH YOUR SIMS CHANNEL I'M SCREAMINGĀ :lmao:

LadariousGarage

1 HOUR 27 MINUTES GVKFUALJIOQRU:GYAD :KJN""WAD:YIVLGLDW:BN"FEOBH:VEF?JNKB:HRFENJKH:RBQFIER:NJFUOH:YIGEFBGRNJ"QFOEUY:IR >EA?DNLKMYFCVGBHIOJIPUOYIVUCF VBKNLMK:<LK:IJPHUOGYIFTDR&WCUVGIBONJPKWIJPHUGYFTEVWUGBHKNJLMK::EJFIHUIYFGVBHNJDMKW:DOPIJFHUIYFYBDNKMLJEHYGIFVBHNJLFYEGVUBJHKNJLKM:LRIJGYFEBHFK>VNRJLFRIOUFEGYLIVBHFNQKEJLM

Ā 

Ā 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

lavenderblondee
8 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Guy's I am looking back on my iPad at my PI reaction I recorded for myself when it came out and like holy **** guys sophomore year me was rough but current me ain't much better :ladyhaha:

I remember I made like a 10 minute YT video about how I was excited for BTW (song) and....lord let's just be THANKFUL I deleted that channel, but morbid curiosity has me interestedĀ :laughga:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived