• Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur
5 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Now that you mention it, it does sound like a pharmaceutical:poot:

Revenge of Venus' video :bradley:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

dracomalfoy

girl no. just a fan. the ''rejected'' part is cause my crush rejected me recently after we went on a date. stream stupid love guys!

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Lawrence
Just now, borisrejected said:

girl no. just a fan. the ''rejected'' part is cause my crush rejected me recently after we went on a date. stream stupid love guys!

britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Love is a trap! Stupid Love.

franminervini

I can't be happier I am waking up at 3:45am UK time to go to work and ready for THE SERVE :pawsup:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

BTW The Best Album

I posted this earlier just for the lulz:

I have a theory that Gaga will show all of her chameleonic power on this album: every song will sound different and relate to one color from the chromatic scale. I thought too that Chromatica will have something like 15 songs and the number 8 will correspond to the white, for being exactly in the middle. Stupid Love must be one of the 7 first songs, which are the ones to be the most colorful and happy, with The Fame and ARTPOP vibes, whereas the whole album will progressively getting darker both in sound and color, so the 7 last songs will get more The Fame Monster and Born This Way vibes. Chromatica is going to be similar to Born This Way in a sense that a vast gamma of different musical influences will be present on the album.

Or... Maybe the first song is going to be the white, kind of alluding to ARTPOP, when she talked about being a blank canvas open to receive new ideas and possibilities, which are about to be explored through the album. Reminding even the VMA performance of Applause.

But now I think it makes more sense 12 songs, since there are 12 chromatic colors and 12 notes on the chromatic scale.

franminervini
Just now, Floppy said:

It feels so far:nooo:

I won't sleep tonight 😭

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

BlackCrown

I'll try to sleep before 6AM to kill time, but not sure I'll manage to fall asleep with the excitement :giveup:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived