💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

I want as much as possible but also find it strange they would overshadow SL on Monday with a new song so soon; I know other artists have done it like The Weeknd and Selena.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

I want as much as possible but also find it strange they would overshadow SL on Monday with a new song so soon; I know other artists have done it like The Weeknd and Selena.

It's Music consumption in 2020 it needs to move at a quicker pace, it just showcases more of the album this way as well. Gets more hype for the pre-orders and possible cover and tracklist 

Dramatica
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It's Music consumption in 2020 it needs to move at a quicker pace, it just showcases more of the album this way as well. Gets more hype for the pre-orders and possible cover and tracklist 

I totally disagree with that! What you're basically saying is that in 2020 you'd rather have low quality songs at quick rate than high quality at slow.

It never worked by the past, it won't in 2020

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

I'm going to sleep right now because I don't want to be sleepy when she releases the video...

See y'all in some hours! :kara:

Moonlight on Water

good lord i already couldn't sleep last night and i don't want to sleep today. i'm going to stay put here and watch Gaga: Five Foot Two

she/her

The fact that we still don't know if the single is going to be the same version as the leak or not :bradley:

And the best thing about it is that even if it's the same version it's still a f****** smash and it will slay all radio stations and streaming services tomorrow :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

malazam
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

good lord i already couldn't sleep last night and i don't want to sleep today. i'm going to stay put here and watch Gaga: Five Foot Two

Where are my siesta stans at?

Latinos are ready to take a 10 hour nap (not hard for us) and wake up ready for SL

another shot before we kiss the other side

Jollibee

Hopefully FBE to make a react video for Stupid Love. I want to know/see the comments and reactions of the reactors.0

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, malazam said:

Where are my siesta stans at?

Latinos are ready to take a 10 hour nap (not hard for us) and wake up ready for SL

i take 6 hour naps but i don't want to miss anything hhngnhghngnhgg

she/her

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived