'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

years later this art will be posted by ppl and there's no way to know it's a Lady Gaga single...

here's to hoping this era will be iconic enough that her name is not needed to recognize this is her single. 

In the era of streaming it really doesn’t matter. You get her name when you play the song online. Names are only important for physical releases when someone is buying based off the cover alone. 

Judas Society
Just now, NFRockwell said:

In the era of streaming it really doesn’t matter. You get her name when you play the song online. Names are only important for physical releases when someone is buying based off the cover alone. 

true that

ThinPurpleDuke
10 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

but WHERE IS HER NAME ON THE COVER ART?!

Names on a single cover are useless nowadays: they are not selling physical copies anymore and her name will always be displayed next to it on Spotify / apple 

BleepBloop

I'm ashame, I really did see the cover on Tuesday but probably mixed up a few colors out of excitement

Sorry for feeding you false info the other day:flop:

Lawrence

Can someone explain how the stills from the teaser came out before Gaga released the video and how the cover art came out before Gaga released it? 

J Alexander Wtf GIF by swerk

GAGALACTICA

Have we talked about what this single is about yet? Girl was posting a bunch of loving photos with boy Polanski before releasing deets on the single, so seems that it’s about him?

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, GAGALACTICA said:

Have we talked about what this single is about yet? Girl was posting a bunch of loving photos with boy Polanski before releasing deets on the single, so seems that it’s about him?

The song is abou a year old. I’m guessing it’s about Carino and her past relationship with Taylor 

8 minutes ago, jakob said:

ERzBTEnUEAAKnZa?format=jpg&name=medium

it kinda looks like Lady G. 

I also can read 'Lord S'(how me the way)

Milion Reasons 2.0 confirmed :sure:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Guys, This is beyond awesome.

She is so versatile its exciting to be her fan - from ARTPOP to C2C to Joanne to ASIB to this.

You may hate the song, you may call it a flop, but you gotta appriciate the f***ing talent.

The whole asthetics of this new era looks so promising, I just really hope she'll be consistent with that, and that there is a whole visual concept for this era.

I gotta say that the visuals really giving me a "grimes vibe", which I live for !! The fact that she was hanging out with all these amazing "gang" of producers (bloodpop, Hana, geimes etc..) did her so good.

IAmNotHere1997
12 minutes ago, shabody said:

Except...you know...the leaks :cryga:

That's the only issue, and I'm fine with it. There's no Gaga era without a messy moment. :ally:

5 minutes ago, GAGALACTICA said:

Pretty sure the song was written + recorded long time before she even knew about his existence 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived