Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley
3 minutes ago, gabre said:

official cover guysssssssssss

ERy8tf3X0AQ8MSg?format=jpg&name=large

woah :saladga: I need this on a t-shirt NOW. The 90s/2000s vibes are everything whew

34 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Guys what so other fanbases think about SL or chromatica? is anyone on ATRL? I would love to also sign up there but I dont know how

i've seen generally favorable things about SL across different fanbases, but at the same time i dont follow stans from any fanbase that would post super hateful stuff anyway.

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I wonder if LG6 cover will have her on it... 

Curious on the square thing in the left corner of the billboard by the Interscope and Chromatica if it might now be the cover it does kinda look like just a Chromatic wave

I am so confused with the aesthetics. The cover art and video teaser are quite strong and broody.  Although the stills on the billboard are more in keeping with the poppy vibes of the song.

the artwork is so good we really won :vegas:

her single/album art usually takes a while to grow on me before i really love it, but this i love instantly omfg im so excited

Spoiler

except joanne... still trying to love that one...

lodylody
9 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

woah :saladga: I need this on a t-shirt NOW. The 90s/2000s vibes are everything whew

With the background extending over the entire shirt, YES :cryga: 

Just now, Der Meister said:

Mr S was right once again

Has he spilled any other tea about the video, whether the song is the same, album news? :emma: 

i dont really listen to the radio anymore, but for anyone who does, do you think SL has the potential to be a big radio hit? in my mind they really only play more r&b influenced stuff right now and sinorita... for example, are they actually playing dua's new music?

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived