đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia
35 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

The director of Stupid Love has been revealed!

Omg Sia’s videos are so good

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jensentyy
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

timezones exist, sis.

It’s gonna be released at the same time for everyone. 

sis. 

Moonlight on Water
Just now, ydnmnme said:

It’s 17 hours for all timezones. It’s only that in US it will be 12AM and in Europe 6AM. In both cases it’s 17 hours away

yeah i know! i think i must've worded it wrong so aaa

she/her

5 hours ago, malazam said:

Ofc they're not real lol! 

I need a behind the scenes vid now, I just refuse to believe they would let the green screen appear like that, so for me it's the light from a fake (ofc) crystal they built as propo for the video.

Wait... What are you talking about? Where can we see the green screen? This is not TEOG video little mess again... :enigma:

And why is people dragging just Gaga bacause of an RT and the watch again thing... I think Gaga's team finally did something good... I mean, the purpose of the teaser is to hype people up and it's better if more people watch it... :saladga:

Felixorfelicia

Why are ppl flashing over the green screen..? Her current aesthetic is obviously video game/anime so bad CGI makes total sense

it actually looks like a video game setting 

Tease it to Jesus

Free My Mind

I’m losing my mind. I’ve watched the teaser ten times. I can’t see a crystal ball.

CrimeanMiracle

Little Directors, why did I read the comment about reflection at all, now I sit and think what is there. Does anyone have any opinions on what might be there? Well, I can't believe the Director didn't remove the reflection in the lamp's glasses. The reflection is clearly something else, most likely crystals or something else

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Felixorfelicia

Omg imagine she does a reference to another song lyric again in a new song..like..when you touch me i die or something 

since Venus’ lyrics seem close to these new aesthetics

Tease it to Jesus

Thonin Dyn
3 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Omg imagine she does a reference to another song lyric again in a new song..like..when you touch me i die or something 

since Venus’ lyrics seem close to these new aesthetics

wait? What’s the reference in « when you touche me I die »?

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Lextyr97

I’m pretty sure the green screen people are talking about is literally a green hue in the mountains that’s pretty much entirely due to the video not being HQ. it’s from the green outfits :neyde:

Darcklighter22

What are y'all going on about the green screen? Am I missing something I've watched it a dozen times already...the green/yellow hue light reflecting off the crystals? 

CrimeanMiracle
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m pretty sure the green screen people are talking about is literally a green hue in the mountains that’s pretty much entirely due to the video not being HQ. it’s from the green outfits :neyde:

I think so too, you better tell me what you think about the reflection in the glasses, what is it :huh:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived