'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, hhennywise said:

gurl i wanna do the same and i'm pissed that i have appointments and errands in between that

Confused Over It GIF

ughhhh that really sucks. maybe you'll find the time for a nap or have no mercy and stay up! we gotta change the car tires tomorrow but i already intend to stay up because of other things. i. am. ready.

she/her

4 minutes ago, Runway said:

ERue1EDXYAcH4qb?format=png&name=small

I wish Gaga used "Aphrodite" as an alter ego like Jo and Yüyi and then tied in the more Alien version she separately named "Venus" lol.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, hhennywise said:

whoever lives in new zealand should tell us what she changed in the song first hand  :stalkga:

it's releasing internationally at 12am EST so we unfortunately don't get any special news!

she/her

TWICE on hatius

Have Gag ever done a video teaser. Umh.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Hennycomb
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We’re getting symbols, concepts, concept art, costumes, story, lore, aesthetics, music... Gaga hasn’t snapped this hard since 2013 and WE NEED to appreciate that 😭

that's why i'm so freaking hyped, i started stanning gaga after ARTPOP only (i know i thought i was straight before that and it was a sin to like her :laughga:) so to fully appreciate an era, participating in the pre-era, in the forum, discussing about it, for the first time in a POP era is getting me HYPED

1 minute ago, Ikonik said:

Imagine if we get 'Babylon' on March 2nd as promo single + CROMATICA pre-order :diane:

DONT HYPE ME LIKE THIS:nooo:

23 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

She's probably going to give a silly meaning to it, like she did with Perfect Illusion, when she said it was about Instagram:nooo:

It's like when you do something (artwork, write something) and then someone ask what it means and then you make up a story to explain it just because you don't want to say the real meaning or on what you were inspired when you did it... I used to do it a lot at school because at one point my teachers told me that I needed to stop being inspired just by one thing (Gaga). :ladyhaha:

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

ughhhh that really sucks. maybe you'll find the time for a nap or have no mercy and stay up! we gotta change the car tires tomorrow but i already intend to stay up because of other things. i. am. ready.

gurl good luck to you cause i need my 7 hour sleep quota everyday :enigma:

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

it's releasing internationally at 12am EST so we unfortunately don't get any special news!

I wish it was sooner tho staying up for BTW announcement at 20 was just fine but staying up until 1am at 29 is not quite the same :selena:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived