Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
news

New Teaser: STUPID LOVE ❣️


Twitter

Featured Posts

  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
4 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

What's that I see? Oh, nothing, just @FATCAT running to change the main thread title to 'PUNK' Discussion... :trollga:

  Reveal hidden contents

and me changing my user name... again

maxresdefault.jpg

 

I don’t think PUNK or anything related would make sense tbh, unless it’s an actual pop punk album which it seems like it clearly won’t.

I think it’s the name of her character.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawrence
1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

So the logo on her forehead looks like a pokemon ball does it not?

I keep thinking this. She's gonna catch our souls :bradley:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally shaking... look how she ate that

:bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5
Link to post
Share on other sites

FameMonster01
Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Why THAT THING ON HER FRONTHEAD IS RED AND WHY IT THERE A DIFFERENT LOGO from the leaked pic and from her Twitter icon

CAUSE SHE'S PLAYING A VILLAIN WHO'S GONNA STEAL THE STUPID LOVE AWAY OMFGM1TGQ35RGB3

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, BabylonHooker said:

cultural appropriation controversy here we go. she's gonna end careers 
ERuRuH4X0AcC9Jd?format=jpg&name=small

Seeing this just made the hype kick in for me. I can't wait for Friday now. :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I don’t think PUNK or anything related would make sense tbh, unless it’s an actual pop punk album which it seems like it clearly won’t.

I think it’s the name of her character.

Well I was joking, I don't think it is either. It's most likely something they've been throwing around @ the Haus while prepping for the release so they're commenting it now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Defmix100
44 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Why THAT THING ON HER FRONTHEAD IS RED AND WHY IT THERE A DIFFERENT LOGO from the leaked pic and from her Twitter icon

maybe she's playing 2 characters

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...