šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga was to do another concept album...

TheQueenEnthusiast

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Only real concept album Gaga had was The Fame Monster... and it turned out amazing. Every other album that is considered as concept album by her fan is not it. ARTPOP for example was supposed to be concept album but it was not it. Videos we got were all over the place and not linked at all, songs had no similar directions, every song sounded different and was in no way linked to ART+POP concept IMO (well except for ARTPOP the song)..Ā 

The idea of the songs clashing was part of ARTPOP concept. But I get what youā€™re saying, only TFM is a ā€œtrueā€ concept album in the traditional sense. The others are more part of ā€œconcept erasā€.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

The idea of the songs clashing was part of ARTPOP concept. But I get what youā€™re saying, only TFM is a ā€œtrueā€ concept album in the traditional sense. The others are more part of ā€œconcept erasā€.

Yes I totally agree! It feels like it should be concept album but when you listen to it, see the visuals and actually get to experience the album it just doesnā€™t feel like thereā€™s any strong concept. For example hearing songs like ARTPOP/Aura and then Donatella/J&D on the same album completely takes you out of the experience IMO.Ā 

March34th
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

potentially finishing the paparazzi/telephone saga!

the fact that people STILL in 2020 don't know Aura was the conclusion to this

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes I totally agree! It feels like it should be concept album but when you listen to it, see the visuals and actually get to experience the album it just doesnā€™t feel like thereā€™s any strong concept. For example hearing songs like ARTPOP/Aura and then Donatella/J&D on the same album completely takes you out of the experience IMO.Ā 

But if youā€™re ever high as a kiteĀ listen to ARTPOP and it all somehow makesĀ sense! There are some hidden messages in there that I think only awaken when you are in a certain type of state. The album becomesĀ like a puzzle and weĀ the missing piece. Otherwise,Ā listening to it can be a bit like being out of your mind.Ā 

1 hour ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

He didn't lie though. Gaga's commentary on ARTPOP literally shows she planned all of that out. Gaga truly is a mastermind.Ā 

I never said, he lied. Just thats a fact, that ARTPOPs concept was... You know. Everything and nothing.Ā :huntyga:

Genuine Guy 09
2 hours ago, March34th said:

the fact that people STILL in 2020 don't know Aura was the conclusion to this

Did gaga confirm that? šŸ¤” It may have been the conclusion but we never got a video!Ā 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived