šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7

Featured Posts

Agunimon
On 2/25/2020 at 5:38 PM, warholastar said:

Telephone part. 2 ? Tea ? Frankensteined ???

no no no

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BustA911

2023 to 2025. I want a ROL-like album with storyline and each song having visuals. Plus I hope sheā€™ll have her songs above 3 minutes and for her not to feel pressure from her label to shave off the song just for the streaming eraĀ since she already proved that sheā€™s no longer a streaming poison.Ā :legend:

tbh I feel like this is gonna be her biggest break from pop music. Maybe 5 years or more.

Noir

It's probably coming in 2023 but I want RockGa I can't lie.Ā 

gagaxsebert

The LG7 Tour willĀ probably be the first time she'll perform a LG6 songĀ :teehee:

Used to be HighRoad

If she doesn't release an EP within the next year, then hopefully not for at least 3-4 years.Ā 

Love her. Love the music.Ā 

But she needs a break from music, and a real actual break.Ā 

monketsharona

Chromatica as an album needs much much more longevity, it deserves it.

Asking her to releaseĀ a new album won't change anything that she wants to blackoutĀ :huntyga:

FentyGa

well, sheā€™ll do tour, finish enigma,Ā and probably film the gucci movie inĀ 2021, promote gucci movie 2022, work on the album 2023, and release it in 2024

iā€™d LOVE if it was an R&B album but itā€™ll probably be something ballad-y idk

Omar Vela
30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Chromatica as an album needs much much more longevity, it deserves it.

Asking her to releaseĀ a new album won't change anything that she wants to blackoutĀ :huntyga:

there can't be longevity for an era that never started

ToxicHot

I really really want an R&B-inspired album. She doesn't have to follow major trends or pander to an urban audience orĀ anything but it would be cool to have a more toned-down approach to an albumĀ music-wise, kinda like Joanne but NOT country/folk. It could even be soul/jazzy (a la Sade's Love Deluxe). :giveup:Ā 

Kylie Minogue and Ariana Grande both have incredible records that blend both pop and R&B in such a lovely way. I'd also love Gaga to work with newĀ producers.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived