💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

PlasticHo
7 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

omg I am tempted to listen to the leak, gotta stay strong it's only Friday but that still from the mv...  I'm HYPED 

Happy Oprah Winfrey GIF

I didn't get a chance to hear the leak either. So I guess I have to wait until Friday! 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasJustDance
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

When do we think the MV is coming?

- Friday as well
- 02/03
- 06/03

later?

I think the same day 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

Wait... WAIT...

I was so blinded by the excitement of finally getting an announcement, that I didn't realize that this not only means the new song and new music video coming...

But also the official start of the era and therefore new interviews and promo, new looks, new performances, new memes, new trolling and a whole new album in a few weeks too with even more new looks, new performances, new stuff and fwhjfbjhfajkoaSFJDJNSKF

OMG I'M SO EXCITED :excited::excited::excited:

same here! I still can't believe it, tbh. It's like, "OMG WAIT, THIS MEANS THE START OF A NEW ERA"

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

The heart emblem appears to be a heart inside of metatron's cube which is very on point spirituallly these days.  the cube is really interesting to learn about, it's one of those things like the Fibonacci number number sequence.  Both are sacred geometry

c168541ea6c290eef5a7490c874f97f79a1ba11d

Gaga and her cubes

lady-gaga-intel.jpg

CbDs8YfUMAEK_Sm.jpg

tumblr_o2gpkjRNMB1qdmb8eo1_540.gif

Reality
1 hour ago, GUYicure said:

Guys, is it midnight Thursday to Friday or Friday to Saturday?? 

1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

Thursday -> Friday

The impression I got was that it's coming out Friday --> Saturday. Her post says "Out Friday at Midnight ET". Doesn't that mean Friday at 12:00am, so technically Saturday? 

🃏🖤👹

rain on me
14 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The impression I got was that it's coming out Friday --> Saturday. Her post says "Out Friday at Midnight ET". Doesn't that mean Friday at 12:00am, so technically Saturday? 

friday at midnight is thursday night 

Pop Music
4 hours ago, ryhanna said:

Oh hell. It feels so weird that it's really happening after all the rumours the past few weeks.

it's been many many hours since it was announced and it still doesn't feel real 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived