Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Christina Aguilera - Ava Maria (Kobe Bryant Tribute)

Mr S

Featured Posts

Davian
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

Yeah a bit of an exaggeration. She also did a great "Lift Me Up" on some benefit show that was similar

That’s one of my favorites from her too!:diane: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

I do prefer this version 

But I loved XTina's performance! I wish the mic wasn't so quiet 

End Racism Now

Regina George
36 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

She got lips. Das it. 

christina.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

9e07b0eaa5da25246addfdd8c7fdf8f2.jpg

Yea she def did cheek fillers and botox too.. Maybe even face lift

xoxo Craig
48 minutes ago, Davian said:

I’m so in love with this performance:sara: She did an amazing job and was very respectful to the situation. She kept her vocals restrained and used more technique than usual. Amazing:heart:

It was a great performance :tony:

End Racism Now

TropicOfCANCER
30 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

christina.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

9e07b0eaa5da25246addfdd8c7fdf8f2.jpg

Yea she def did cheek fillers and botox too.. Maybe even face lift

It’s called the passage of 20 years and the gaining of weight.  A face lift :toofunny:

Christina+Aguilera+2008+MTV+Video+Music+

here she is a few months after having her first baby. she simply looks different because of weight and makeup. 

Cyber Babylon
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It’s called the passage of 20 years and the gaining of weight.  A face lift :toofunny:

IKR:messga:not trying to be mean but Xtina definitely gaining a lot of weight.

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

IKR:messga:not trying to be mean but Xtina definitely gaining a lot of weight.

It’s so tedious. Why in 2020 can’t we talk about a woman’s performance without the entire conversation shifting to a discussion about her looks. God. She’s been curvy for almost 10 years (and has had lip injections for like 3 years) and people still act brand new. Who knew having some extra pounds would be so hard for people to process/accept. 

Cyber Babylon
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

It’s so tedious. Why in 2020 can’t we talk about a woman’s performance without the entire conversation shifting to a discussion about her looks. God. She’s been curvy for almost 10 years and people still act brand new. Who knew having some extra pounds would be so hard for people to process/accept. 

the double standards, if a male pop star gaining a few pounds they'll be like "yaaaassss thick daddy destroy my hole"

Regina George
9 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It’s so tedious. Why in 2020 can’t we talk about a woman’s performance without the entire conversation shifting to a discussion about her looks. God. She’s been curvy for almost 10 years (and has had lip injections for like 3 years) and people still act brand new. Who knew having some extra pounds would be so hard for people to process/accept. 

6 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

the double standards, if a male pop star gaining a few pounds they'll be like "yaaaassss thick daddy destroy my hole"

First of all y’all need to chill. I was talking about her obvious face fillers not her weight. She was thick for at least 10 years and that’s okay. Also I’m a woman so that whole “bringing girls down” thing is not it. I said her performance was beautiful and then I commented her look which is totally fine to do. People do it all the time and there is nothing wrong with that. Why is it okay to say “WOW she’s so beautiful! She looks like a doll” but saying “she didn’t need those fillers” is a bad thing? Both are just physical observations. 

Also @TropicOfCANCER SURE it’s totally the weight. :interestinga:

Davian
4 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

This! Xtina’s weight is always a topic love talking about and I don’t get it. I’ve even seen fans drag her and want her to go back to her 2006 or 2014 body. Just het breath. She can do what ever she wants to do and look however she wants to. Luckily Xtina herself isn’t bothered by it and has always been body positive. She was too thin during her debut era because stress and pressure and she completely let that go with Stripped. She embraces her curves and I love it!:heart: She looks stunning and healthy.

Regina George
Just now, Davian said:

This! Xtina’s weight is always a topic love talking about and I don’t get it. I’ve even seen fans drag her and want her to go back to her 2006 or 2014 body. Just het breath. She can do what ever she wants to do and look however she wants to. Luckily Xtina herself isn’t bothered by it and has always been body positive. She was too thin during her debut era because stress and pressure and she completely let that go with Stripped. She embraces her curves and I love it!:heart: She looks stunning and healthy.

Why are y’all making me a bad guy when @TropicOfCANCER is literally the first person to mention her weight? :saladga:

TropicOfCANCER
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

First of all y’all need to chill. I was talking about her obvious face fillers not her weight. She was thick for at least 10 years and that’s okay. Also I’m a woman so that whole “bringing girls down” thing is not it. I said her performance was beautiful and then I commented her look which is totally fine to do. People do it all the time and there is nothing wrong with that. Why is it okay to say “WOW she’s so beautiful! She looks like a doll” but saying “she didn’t need those fillers” is a bad thing? Both are just physical observations. 

Also @TropicOfCANCER SURE it’s totally the weight. :interestinga:

Nice try but too late. You chose to be catty and got called out. And you can be a girl who brings other girls down....because you just did it. That excuse doesn’t work.

I don’t disagree that she got lip injections but she hasn’t had surgery, certainly not a face lift. Keep it moving. This is about her beautiful voice, not her appearance. 

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Why are y’all making me a bad guy when @TropicOfCANCER is literally the first person to mention her weight? :saladga:

Guilty? No one is talking about you. it was a general post about people who feel the need to comment on her looks -injections, weight, etc. which...YOU did. 

Davian
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh no I didn’t mean it towards you:ohno: I just meant in general. I never saw you mention her weight or anything to begin with... I replied to it because of other experiences where people did shade her because of her weight. You are entitled to your own opinion towards her fillers. I personally don’t mind them and think her doctor did a great job. She didn’t need them, but she looks good with it imo. 

Regina George
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Nice try but too late. You chose to be catty and got called out. I don’t disagree that she got lip injections but she hasn’t had surgery, certainly not a face lift. Keep it moving. 

Called out for what? I literally only said “she didn’t need those fillers” and you came for me mentioning her weight and then writing paragraphs about how women’s performance can’t be discussed without someone saying something about her weight. :oprah: You are literally the first person who mentioned her weight in this thread. Nice try thooo

Archived