• Last Reply
Miracle
59 minutes ago, Monster Hair said:

Feb. 7: "Gaga's new single :enigma:"

Feb. 14: "Gaga's new single :enigma:"

Feb. 20/21: "Gaga's new single :enigma:"

The rumored release dates, now we have Feb. 28 :saladga:

Thats not true lol. 

Mr. S only said 20. 2 and 28.2, which he later changed to 27.2 but I'm still positive the video is coming Friday midnight. 

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Monster Hair said:

Feb. 7: "Gaga's new single :enigma:"

Feb. 14: "Gaga's new single :enigma:"

Feb. 20/21: "Gaga's new single :enigma:"

The rumored release dates, now we have Feb. 28 :saladga:

I don't know if y'all really can't keep up with anything but Mr. S never said any of those dates. Feb 7 was rumoured to be a date because MONSTERS thought that would be the day, and then The Sun published an article about it which led to some people believing it, even tho it's a very well known fact that The Sun is not reliable at all. Feb 14 was said to be the release date of the single because of someone on ATRL who doesn't have that much credibility anyways and Feb 20/21 was teased by Mr. S but apparently it really got delayed. 

Out of all insiders, Mr. S is the only one who has proven himself worthy of everyone's trust for providing true, exacto intel on a lot of artists releases, from simple things such as song titles to more detailed info, like tracklists, concepts, lyrics and specific dates. 

Monster Hair
7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Thats not true lol. 

Mr. S only said 20. 2 and 28.2, which he later changed to 27.2 but I'm still positive the video is coming Friday midnight. 

I know that now :laughga: i got confused

Miracle
Just now, GAGA NOTIFY said:

I don't know if y'all really can't keep up with anything but Mr. S never said any of those dates. Feb 7 was rumoured to be a date because MONSTERS thought that would be the day, and then The Sun published an article about it which led to some people believing it, even tho it's a very well known fact that The Sun is not reliable at all. Feb 14 was said to be the release date of the single because of someone on ATRL who doesn't have that much credibility anyways and Feb 20/21 was teased by Mr. S but apparently it really got delayed. 

Out of all insiders, Mr. S is the only one who has proven himself worthy of everyone's trust for providing true, exacto intel on a lot of artists releases, from simple things such as song titles to more detailed info, like tracklists, concepts, lyrics and specific dates. 

Actually the February 14th date was liddos thinking she was gonna release Stupid Love for Valentine's Day

Monster Hair
1 minute ago, GAGA NOTIFY said:

yeah, i know, my bad, i got confused from all the rumours :saladga:

1 hour ago, Mr S said:

I don't like double single. LG can barely get one single played on the radio..how she gonnna get two??

You should tell us. You are the insider :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

53 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I know the scoop, but I Don't always agree with what I hear

55 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Is the person you are talking to the actual Mr S that everyone's already freaking out about 

LadyxGaGa

maybe she reworked it to have finneas and billie do a feature on SL. that would truly elevate the experience tbh

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is the person you are talking to the actual Mr S that everyone's already freaking out about 

Yes :flop:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

If this is gaga related, I’d take that as single release in 28 and music video on  March 2nd, the Monday after the Friday release.

Archived