Mr.S: 3/2 (double single?)

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
17 minutes ago, lodylody said:

I think Interscope will be keen to capitalise on the GP's rediscovered appreciation for her by using a modern release strategy that works in the streaming era.

let’s hope they’re smart enough:messga:

DonnieDarko
24 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Is there a reason he hasn’t said the title of the song?  He assumes we all know it’s SL?

We don't know. He never confirmed its SL tho he was asked multiple times about that.

Regina George
2 hours ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Those aren’t even the hips :fail:

I saw it and was like :saladga: but it’s honestly funnier this way :ladyhaha:

WORLDofGAGA

To me this is sounding more true, I’d love for the first single to be something new so everyone is shocked and surprised, with a new single to listen to together as a fan base, then the second one is stupid love and album preorder :oops:

@W0RLDofGAGA

7 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I think the issue is people not knowing their limits. I do for fun, it's much better than no date whatsoever to look for, but I know people here lose their minds both attacking and defending these date and fake & reliable insiders

Yeah and when an insider is wrong they blame gaga or her team instead  of thinking to themselfes well these insiders are liars after all

Miracle
4 hours ago, DrewPa said:

So this morning Mr S didn’t change the date, unless the double date means the they still have to decide whether to release this week or the next. 

interesting 

Singles arent released on Mondays! Its single on late Thursday album announcement Monday

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Singles arent released on Mondays! Its single on late Thursday album announcement Monday

Yeah my bad, I wrote the post without thinking which day the 2/03 is :) 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Does he only give info about music release dates or does he delve into other particulars?

He sometimes gives us titles iicr.

Archived