TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Star Is Born
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

sorry but not with gaga he aint.

Well he’s been super reliable with many other artists, I don’t see why he’d lie about Gaga all of a sudden when she has the biggest fanbase in ATRL lol. If anything maybe it’s Gaga’s team changing dates.

2 minutes ago, A Star Is Born said:

Well he’s been super reliable with many other artists, I don’t see why he’d lie about Gaga all of a sudden when she has the biggest fanbase in ATRL lol. If anything maybe it’s Gaga’s team changing dates.

Maybe so. He's reliable with "others artists". So far, not so much with Gaga from what I've seen. The amount of posts on here I've seen of him leaking dates that never happen. This Friday is the last chance for me, but I ain't expecting anything

A Star Is Born

He got everything right with Ariana Grande, told ATRL what Nightmare sounds like and got the date right and recently posted “Feel Me” in the Selena base then next thing you know the song was finally on streaming platforms. He’s gotten other stuff right too so I doubt he’s suddenly lying about Gaga.

A Star Is Born
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Maybe so. He's reliable with "others artists". So far, not so much with Gaga from what I've seen. The amount of posts on here I've seen of him leaking dates that never happen. This Friday is the last chance for me, but I ain't expecting anything

And I like I said, maybe that’s Gaga’s team changing dates and not him fooling around with monsters on ATRL. I doubt his intentions are as malice as you guys think. 

BuzzcutSeason
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

with Gaga news? Highly debatable at this point.

We had multiple sources say the 21st, Gaga's team actually changed that. The plans for her to release last year were also valid. Many people have said that around last year they were thinking to launch the single, and he happened to give us info then, too. Mr. S is one of the only people to actually give viable info - he never said the 7th. Things actually do change behind the scenes - this is the case here. 

It also doesn't make sense for someone accurate about tons of information to start making up stuff/not being sure for Gaga specifically in order to gain clout on a forum site. Like.. He gives what he knows.

LadyxGaGa
2 hours ago, JRhuur said:

I'm so lost. Can someone tell me who Mr. S is and why he is credible? :sweat:

he works on GaGa’s team and was given some authority to do a soft debut for GaGa’s new single and album. v credible source

AmenTheNight

Accurate or not I can't wait to see how this turns out. Hopefully there's a real era around the corner, and not a half assed one. :poot:

dynamite
1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

he works on GaGa’s team and was given some authority to do a soft debut for GaGa’s new single and album. v credible source

:triggered: ignore her she drinks

automatic

Now that i've survived a year of fake a$$ rumors, I think my best bet is to wait until Gaga teases something herself rather than hyping myself up for nothing for the 500th time :flop:

Archived